Hannity reflects a lot of feelings everyday Americans have RE speakership, argues w/ Boebert Jan 4

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Initially, I was feeling a little irritated at Boebert myself so I u/stand Hannity here. But then you have to realize Boebert is actually THERE in Congress.. which means she knows more than most of us.

I stifled my own resentment when she voted for Jordan, even though I would have loved to see Jordan as speaker. I figured it wasn't going to happen so why was Boebert.. as Hannity says voting for Jordan, then for Trump?

Some would say it doesn't matter since the Speaker has been chosen but I find this process fascinating. And I should have trusted Boebert to be doing the right thing for the American people, as she normally does, but you know how trusting politicians can be...............:uhoh3:

All she and rest of these people know is vandalizing the system. Turns out it's easier to tear things down than to build things up.

• Banned
All she and rest of these people know is vandalizing the system. Turns out it's easier to tear things down than to build things up.
easier to just throw out accusations without really saying anything also

:rolleyes:

Initially, I was feeling a little irritated at Boebert myself so I u/stand Hannity here. But then you have to realize Boebert is actually THERE in Congress.. which means she knows more than most of us.

I stifled my own resentment when she voted for Jordan, even though I would have loved to see Jordan as speaker. I figured it wasn't going to happen so why was Boebert.. as Hannity says voting for Jordan, then for Trump?

Some would say it doesn't matter since the Speaker has been chosen but I find this process fascinating. And I should have trusted Boebert to be doing the right thing for the American people, as she normally does, but you know how trusting politicians can be...............:uhoh3:
Sean can go fuck himself with a giant Saguaro

Bobert needed to take a breath and just answer with laser guided precision. The Congress is Broken and this is the last chance to fix it before SHTF

easier to just throw out accusations without really saying anything also

:rolleyes:
You should pay more attention to your politicians. It should come as no surprise to you when these troll congresspeople throw sand in the gears.

• Banned
Sean can go fuck himself with a giant Saguaro

Bobert needed to take a breath and just answer with laser guided precision. The Congress is Broken and this is the last chance to fix it before SHTF
Well, maybe Hannity is like a lot of Americans in that he doesn't fully understand Congres and its often convoluted and complicated way of doing things? I don't know... can't get inside someone's head. But neither can you so I feel you are way OFF to say to Hannity to F off.. or whatever

You are basically telling all Americans who don't fully get the procedures in Congress to also go F themselves... which reminds some of us of that creepy, red-lighted speech the fake pres gave in which he insulted half of America and basically called us enemies

• Banned
You should pay more attention to your politicians. It should come as no surprise to you when these troll congresspeople throw sand in the gears.
Are you just a big liar or do you really believe your own bs?

Those hold outs did the right thing. Not all of us saw it at first.. but in the end The Freedom Caucus got concessions

The GOP won!

Oh yeh..... that's it right there.. what you are going Neanderthal about..

Are you just a big liar or do you really believe your own bs?

Those hold outs did the right thing. Not all of us saw it at first.. but in the end The Freedom Caucus got concessions

The GOP won!

Oh yeh..... that's it right there.. what you are going Neanderthal about..
These trolls will eventually sink something you like for no other reason than it's the only move they have.

Well, maybe Hannity is like a lot of Americans in that he doesn't fully understand Congres and its often convoluted and complicated way of doing things? I don't know... can't get inside someone's head. But neither can you so I feel you are way OFF to say to Hannity to F off.. or whatever

You are basically telling all Americans who don't fully get the procedures in Congress to also go F themselves... which reminds some of us of that creepy, red-lighted speech the fake pres gave in which he insulted half of America and basically called us enemies
Yes, absolutely! If you don’t understand the Congress or what’s at stake - fuck off AND you should not get to vote

She's hotter than a stick of dynamite, but she talks like a high school girl. I seen that interview and she just doesn't know when to shut up. The only thing that was going through my mind while watching is "Imagine the guy that has to put up with that every night!"

In the beginning it was understandable how some members wanted to shift the party more right, but towards the end when the 20 got 97% of what they wanted, let it go already and quit making an ass out of the party. If you want things 100% your way, then you run for Speaker.

Boebert explains why she changed her vote on Speaker to present with another looooong rambling answer to local Colorado media

She's hotter than a stick of dynamite, but she talks like a high school girl. I seen that interview and she just doesn't know when to shut up. The only thing that was going through my mind while watching is "Imagine the guy that has to put up with that every night!"

In the beginning it was understandable how some members wanted to shift the party more right, but towards the end when the 20 got 97% of what they wanted, let it go already and quit making an ass out of the party. If you want things 100% your way, then you run for Speaker.
sounds rather misogynistic. No wonder everyday dims tend to think Rs are misogynists

Are we trying to add people to the party or subtract?

hannnity always bullies women. probably why he got a divorce
Then why haven't I seen it?

Oh... that's right... I just need to have perfect eyes like you do. No, thanks. I listen to CONTENT, not how perfectly (or not) someone dispenses it..

sounds rather misogynistic. No wonder everyday dims tend to think Rs are misogynists

Are we trying to add people to the party or subtract?

Just giving my opinion is all. Nothing misogynist about it. He has male guests on his show that do the same thing and I find it just as irritating.

When people go on a national show they are the guest. As a guest you let the host run the show, not take over the show for them. It's disrespectful to the host and audience to talk over the host when he's trying to ask a question or bring the other side of your point across.

Forum List

Back