Happiness in Islam

I would have thought you would have already tried that.
I once found a bible in my house and didn't know how it got there.
So I threw it out. :lol:
Good for you. What pleased you more, throwing it out or telling me about it?
Not having the devil's book in my house.
Something tells me that telling me that pleased you more.
You mean your invisible buddy isn't going to take revenge on my end send me to hell?
I think you will do that yourself.

I once found a bible in my house and didn't know how it got there.
So I threw it out. :lol:
You mean your invisible buddy isn't going to take revenge on my end send me to hell?
And if I don't your invisible friend will take care of it?

No. You will take care of it. You will judge yourself as you judge others. It won't be much fun for you.

No. You will take care of it. You will judge yourself as you judge others. It won't be much fun for you.
Ok, then I'm good to go. It's good to know. :cool:

Ok, then I'm good to go. It's good to know. :cool:
Exactly. Don't worry about a thing.

God will never disgrace you

After the Prophet (pbuh) received his first visit from the Angel Gabriel and the first revelation of the Holy Quran, he went to his wife Khadijah and was scared and shaking.

He said, “Cover me! Cover me!” They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, “I fear that something may happen to me.”

Khadijah replied, “Never! By God, God will never disgrace you.
You keep good relations with your relatives, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones
.”

Recorded in Bukhari Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3 and Muslim, Iman, 12

In the bible the angel Gabriel only announced the coming of Jesus and John the Baptist. The angel gave no message other than this in the bible but Muhammad stole the idea of getting a message from him.
The Quran is evil made up bunk.

Bahira, The Monk

One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully.”

According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was traveling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.”

LOL @ "accepted by Islamic "scholars" "

After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad (peace be upon him) closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad (peace be upon him) was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behavior and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Makkan community.

Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

The Prophet’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity.
How Well Do You Know the Prophet's Rare Beginning? | About Islam
Did this monk wipe his ass with rocks like Mo? Do you? Or are you a faker?

Prophet's mercy

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:
I start the prayer with the intention of lengthening it,
but when I hear a child crying, I shorten the prayer,
as I know his mother would suffer from his screams!

Bukhari

1045010_557347834329348_1681670231_n.jpg

Prophet's mercy

Bukhari

Do anyone even wash their feet? Ever?

Kindness to the captives of war

Kindness-makes-things-beautiful-in-Islam.png

After the Battle of Badr, prisoners of war were brought.
Among them was al-Abbas. He did not have a shirt on, so the Prophet looked for a shirt for him.
It turned out that a shirt of Abdullah b. Ubayy was the right size, so the Prophet Muhammad gave it to al-Abbas to wear and compensated Abdullah with his own shirt.

Bukhari

Prophet's mercy

Bukhari

Do anyone even wash their feet? Ever?
Who doesn't?
Not sure if they have soap or wash themselves with sand. :dunno:

And there are a lot of dirty feet in that picture.

Among them was al-Abbas. He did not have a shirt on, so the Prophet looked for a shirt for him.
It turned out that a shirt of Abdullah b. Ubayy was the right size, so the Prophet Muhammad gave it to al-Abbas to wear and compensated Abdullah with his own shirt.

Bukhari
Like beheadings?

Bukhari

how nice-----the big mo found a boy toy in the midst of his carnage party

Bukhari
Like beheadings?

you need to learn Islamic sophistry------the beheadings constitute the overwhelming compassion of islam------fast death As to the millions of
rapes----that is Islamic CARE FOR WOMEN

Bukhari
Like beheadings?

you need to learn Islamic sophistry------the beheadings constitute the overwhelming compassion of islam------fast death As to the millions of
rapes----that is Islamic CARE FOR WOMEN

feel free to ask questions, mudda. I read the Koran LONG ago---probably
before you were born-----and have known lots of people from Islamic cesspits----
including kaffir survivors

Bukhari

How can you possibly keep churning out such falsehoods about Muhammad. He was a cutthroat bandit.
Here is a hadith that shows how cruel he really was.

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Great Muslim Scholars: Avicenna

Ibn Sina lived life to the fullest. Even in the midst of political turmoil, he became a renowned physician, philosopher, encyclopedist, mathematician and astronomer.

Ibn Sina was born in 981 in Bukhara, one of the capitals of the Samanid dynasty, in the then northeastern part of Iran.

His father was a middle-level official – the governor of a village on one of the estates owned by the Samanid ruler, Nuh Ibn Mansur. His home was a meeting-place for learned men, creating a ripe environment for Ibn Sina’s pre-school education in which his father was his first teacher.

By the age of ten, Ibn Sina had memorized the Qur’an and quite a bit of Arabic poetry, attracting the attention of many scholars.

He had also begun to study medicine...
138809-004-A018A817.jpg

He composed the Kitāb al-shifāʾ (Book of the Cure), a vast philosophical and scientific encyclopaedia, and Al-Qānūn fī al-ṭibb (The Canon of Medicine), which is among the most famous books in the history of medicine.

Ibn Sina lived life to the fullest. Even in the midst of political turmoil, he became a renowned physician, philosopher, encyclopedist, mathematician and astronomer.

Ibn Sina was born in 981 in Bukhara, one of the capitals of the Samanid dynasty, in the then northeastern part of Iran.

His father was a middle-level official – the governor of a village on one of the estates owned by the Samanid ruler, Nuh Ibn Mansur. His home was a meeting-place for learned men, creating a ripe environment for Ibn Sina’s pre-school education in which his father was his first teacher.

By the age of ten, Ibn Sina had memorized the Qur’an and quite a bit of Arabic poetry, attracting the attention of many scholars.

He had also begun to study medicine...
138809-004-A018A817.jpg

He composed the Kitāb al-shifāʾ (Book of the Cure), a vast philosophical and scientific encyclopaedia, and Al-Qānūn fī al-ṭibb (The Canon of Medicine), which is among the most famous books in the history of medicine.

They all wiped their ass with an uneven number of rocks. Do you?

Forum List

Back