"Happiness Is A Warm Gun...Bang Bang Shoot Shoot"

I might add that the 3 references mentioned to buy a firearm should be conducted by the merchant, not the NICS.... they already have their hands full. Cost of doing business....if two out of three references are good...fine. If none of them can be contacted, no sale. The point is something has to change without normal, peaceful gun owners being penalized. Red-flags are flapping in the breeze in the majority of these episodes and they have to be acted upon for a change. I know guys who shouldn't have firearms near them and if asked, I'd say so.
And, in exchange, the likelihood of a really dangerous weapon getting into the hands of a nutbag is significantly reduced, and therefore, the Hughes Amendment can be repealed.

And, in exchange, the likelihood of a really dangerous weapon getting into the hands of a nutbag is significantly reduced, and therefore, the Hughes Amendment can be repealed.

Is that the private ownership of machine guns? Seriously? No. In fact if there weren't millions of high-capacity magazines already out there, I'd ban anything above 10 rounds like Bill Ruger wanted. Anything bigger has no hunting purpose unless one is hunting a crowd to shoot up.

Is that the private ownership of machine guns? Seriously? No. In fact if there weren't millions of high-capacity magazines already out there, I'd ban anything above 10 rounds like Bill Ruger wanted. Anything bigger has no hunting purpose unless one is hunting a crowd to shoot up.
That wrongfully assumes that hunting is the purpose.

I'm a Vietnam Vet....I know what an M-60 can do and it's nothing you want in civilian hands. If I can't get a job done with 5 rounds or less, I don't take the job. If you really want something like that, qualify for a federal license....they can be had if you got a clean sheet. The concept of a civilian band of revolutionaries fighting the US Armed Forces is a fantasy....their training and tactical skills would make for a very short revolution so we can never let it get that far.

I'm a Vietnam Vet....I know what an M-60 can do and it's nothing you want in civilian hands. If I can't get a job done with 5 rounds or less, I don't take the job. If you really want something like that, qualify for a federal license....they can be had if you got a clean sheet. The concept of a civilian band of revolutionaries fighting the US Armed Forces is a fantasy....their training and tactical skills would make for a very short revolution so we can never let it get that far.
And, being a Vietnam Vet (thank you for serving, both my parents did too) you would know that a bunch of simple peasants can make life hell for the most powerful military on earth with a bunch of SKSs.

Then there's Afghanistan and Iraq.

Shove it, dirt bag.

No, you shove it punk....you were once a decent poster before you lost your fucking mind....stay away from my threads....you ain't welcome here.
Punk?
I'm 62 years and a combat veteran.
And this forum doesn't prevent freedom of speech. Whine like a pussy all you want..... you know how to use ignore.
Meanwhile I'll continue to rip your threads to shreds when they deserve it, and there's nothing you can do about, crybaby.

Old Beatles tune seems appropriate this morning. Not being mentioned is Chicago hospitals had to turn away gunshot victims this weekend.......more business than they could handle. The commiecrats are quick to blame Trump, the conservative fringe want to arm everybody, and Hollywood has some new ideas for mass-slaughter video games and feature films with notable gun-hating actresses thrill-killing anybody who bumps into one of their plastic tits. But seriously folks, the truth is we're on our own in this world we're allowing to continue and until we realize that before doing a crime, one has to imagine the crime. That imagery is readily available today. Kids from "working moms" who chased off dad years ago are finding solace in an increasingly isolated world walking around with headphones and texting on smart phones to avoid actual contact with other people. What can we do? Be aware of your surroundings...no place is safe. Anybody can flip out....anybody.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

giphy.gif

But but how can that possiby be when Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Just like California yet it doesn't seem to have any impact.
Could it possibly related to demmocommie racist polices and politics?
No. It is actually attributed to social rot and the individual who is mentally unstable because of it.

Forum List

Back