Happy 4th of July to all

Lol
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism, but nothing pisses off progressives more than a little American flag waving.

I'd like to remind the bigots that Morocco a Muslim and Arabic country was the first country to recognize the independence of the US :5_1_12024:

So you remind yourself everyday?
Nope...but you need be grateful.

Who the hell are you to tell me to be grateful or not? How do you know I’m not grateful, just more of your hate and bigotry is shining through with your ignorant comments. You act like some holier than thou moron.

Wont watch will be in the pool all day in the greatest state of all of the US. Where no MAGA hat can be seen :)

True, why would you celebrate America’s independence, you hate most of America.

Most ? How so ? If most American voters think like me.

Do most Americans think like you? WTH does that mean?

You can’t stand fly over states as you call them, the biggest land area of America is fly over states.

I'd like to remind the bigots that Morocco a Muslim and Arabic country was the first country to recognize the independence of the US :5_1_12024:

Who the hell are you to tell me to be grateful or not? How do you know I’m not grateful, just more of your hate and bigotry is shining through with your ignorant comments. You act like some holier than thou moron.
It was just a friendly reminder. You the one who quoted me first, not me. If you dont like the heat stay out of the kitchen.

It was just a friendly reminder. You the one who quoted me first, not me. If you dont like the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Reminder that you are an asshole? I already knew that.

Only to asshooles.

Since this is the 4th, and we are all in this together, everyone should admit that we are all assholes.

Only to asshooles.

Seems like the asshole with friendly reminders isn’t aware that he is the biggest asshole. Very funny. Thanks for the laughs.

Forum List

Back