🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Birthday, Hillary Clinton!

So let me get this straight, a left wing nutter posts a happy birthday to Hillary, knowing that she isn't going to see it, then this nutter thinks he's going to make some kind of actual point when conservatives mock her?

Dumbass thread from a dumbass lefty.

People have posted birthday wishes for Bush and Obama and Clinton on forums all over the place.

And all have done so with the same intent as you, to stir their "opposition" to make insulting comments. The they, and you, get to say things like, "Oh, see? Look how intolerant those righties/lefties are..."

Threads like these serve no other purpose, the are meant for nothing else. To say otherwise is to be disingenuous. To say otherwise makes one a liar as well.

Actually, I said nothing of the sort in the OP. Nice try, no donut.

So let me get this straight, a left wing nutter posts a happy birthday to Hillary, knowing that she isn't going to see it, then this nutter thinks he's going to make some kind of actual point when conservatives mock her?

Dumbass thread from a dumbass lefty.

People have posted birthday wishes for Bush and Obama and Clinton on forums all over the place.

And all have done so with the same intent as you, to stir their "opposition" to make insulting comments. The they, and you, get to say things like, "Oh, see? Look how intolerant those righties/lefties are..."

Threads like these serve no other purpose, the are meant for nothing else. To say otherwise is to be disingenuous. To say otherwise makes one a liar as well.

Actually, I said nothing of the sort in the OP. Nice try, no donut.

You have a comprehension problem, don't you?

Happy Birthday to her!!

PS-Stat, expect some shitty responses here. Just sayin'

But not from me.

Hilary is a piece of shit!

Happy Birthday Your Thighness!

Hope you'll remember the party tomorrow......

Perfect examples right here.

And then there are the dumbass OP's dumbass followers.

And then there are the people who know nothing but insults.

your BFF stat for example....

you're absolutely right Hjmick....stat knew full well the responses he would get and the OP serves no purprose other than to get people riled up so he can go: I TOLD YOU SO

you're absolutely right Hjmick....stat knew full well the responses he would get and the OP serves no purprose other than to get people riled up so he can go: I TOLD YOU SO

What makes you think it wasn't just to wish Hillary Clinton a Happy Birthday?

If it was to get people riled up, then prove him wrong and don't insult her or others here but I see that some can't help themselves.

To be fair, if someone posted a Happy Birthday to Palin, there'd be plenty on a thread like that insulting her also.

So, if she runs and gets the nomination (unlikely) and becomes President (LOL), she'll be older that Reagan was when he won.

So, if she runs and gets the nomination (unlikely) and becomes President (LOL), she'll be older that Reagan was when he won.

But with her we won't have to wait for the onset of Alzheimer's!

Now, Madame Secretary, about Benghazi.....

What's a 'Benghazi'?

And if I could remember what difference would it make?

Yeah.

Right.

Just hoping that her 8 years in the White House are as successful as her husbands. Peace and prosperity are good things.

If it was to get people riled up, then prove him wrong and don't insult her or others here but I see that some can't help themselves.

To be fair, if someone posted a Happy Birthday to Palin, there'd be plenty on a thread like that insulting her also.

i didn't insult or others. there is really no point in discussing stat with you. you turn a blind eye to everything negative he does.

carry on.

i didn't insult or others. there is really no point in discussing stat with you. you turn a blind eye to everything negative he does.

carry on.

Who says I want to discuss Stat? This thread is about Hillary's birthday. Lighten up Yurt. Sheesh.

carry on.

Who says I want to discuss Stat? This thread is about Hillary's birthday. Lighten up Yurt. Sheesh.

good lord, you really do have a blind eye. who started the OP? deeeer...you responded to my post about stat and his OP and claimed he didn't mean it....but yeah....we couldn't possibly be discussing stat :rolleyes:

carry on.

good lord, you really do have a blind eye. who started the OP? deeeer...you responded to my post about stat and his OP and claimed he didn't mean it....but yeah....we couldn't possibly be discussing stat :rolleyes:

Have a beautiful day Yurt. When you ever want to discuss something with me that doesn't involved how you feel about Stat, let me know o.k?

Oh, I know. I don't ever expect Righties to be classy, anyway.

Here's a good write-up about some things she has said in this last year:

On Hillary Clinton s Birthday Here Are 7 Awesome Things She Said This Year

you said: expect some shitty comments....

stat said: i know

so he knew full well what he was doing. hillary isn't going to read this thread. stat "knew" what the responses would be and he did it on purpose.

Why do people have to respond with shitty comments? Seriously.

The Scorpion and the Frog

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Oh, I know. I don't ever expect Righties to be classy, anyway.

Here's a good write-up about some things she has said in this last year:

On Hillary Clinton s Birthday Here Are 7 Awesome Things She Said This Year

you said: expect some shitty comments....

stat said: i know

so he knew full well what he was doing. hillary isn't going to read this thread. stat "knew" what the responses would be and he did it on purpose.

mostly because they are anonymous. i seriously can't believe most people talk that way offline.

carry on.

Have a beautiful day Yurt. When you ever want to discuss something with me that doesn't involved how you feel about Stat, let me know o.k?

um....you replied to me about stat. i didn't bring him up with you.

you have a beautiful day as well. we've always gotten along until stat got in the picture. pretty messed up i think.

Please get this cuckquean out on the campaign trail.

Her approval rating drop every time she speaks.
And we did not have to wait too long to prove the thought above. "Business and corporations do not create jobs,"- she just said lately. No wonder the people are loosing their jobs, when their country is is ruled by politicians like her.

Forum List

Back