HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. POTATO HEAD !

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
No, the other Mr Potato Head.

"Mr. Potato Head Day is observed annually on April 30th, commemorating the date, when in 1952, Mr. Potato Head became the first toy advertised on television.
It was the first commercial aimed directly at children whereas commercials were, up to this point, only targeted to adults. This day celebrates the toy that was revolutionary in changing advertising.
Mr. Potato Head toy was invented and developed by George Lerner in 1949 and manufactured and distributed by Hasbro. The toy was originally made to include only the body parts that pushed into a real potato or vegetable and in 1964, a plastic potato body was added to avoid the use of real food items.
Mr. Potato Head has had popularity in many movies and shows and made a comeback in 1995 in Disney's Toy Story."

It's any democrat's birthday? See how I did that? Everyone expected a Biden joke but the reality is all democrats are as dumb as him. Haha. Get it? You picken up what I'm puttin' down?

"Mr. Potato Head Day is observed annually on April 30th, commemorating the date, when in 1952, Mr. Potato Head became the first toy advertised on television.
It was the first commercial aimed directly at children whereas commercials were, up to this point, only targeted to adults. This day celebrates the toy that was revolutionary in changing advertising.
Mr. Potato Head toy was invented and developed by George Lerner in 1949 and manufactured and distributed by Hasbro. The toy was originally made to include only the body parts that pushed into a real potato or vegetable and in 1964, a plastic potato body was added to avoid the use of real food items.
Mr. Potato Head has had popularity in many movies and shows and made a comeback in 1995 in Disney's Toy Story."

Excuse me... sir, excuse me...

"Mr." Potato Head went "gender neutral" back in 2021...

210225152444-01-20210226-hasbro-mr-potato-head-gender-neutral.jpg
210226082900-20210226-potato-head-product.jpg

Mr. Potato Head tries to be more gender neutral

Not secrets!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back