Happy Birthday to Joe Walsh..................

1669061447095.png

His station WB6ACU
Check out that 1000W behemoth

hey bluzman,saw the eagles,man the song LYING EYES,I love that song so much that had they just played that song 20 times and not played in any of the others,i would have been VERY satisifed,now dont get me wrong,i am not saying i did not like any of the other eagle songs,on the contrary,they got lots of really good songs.,but Lying Eyes is so special so special to me and has such a deep place in my heart that the others dont have the greatness it has which is why i say that, where watch this video,they got pictures in it to go along with the lyrics which really helps to describes the story.:) when you are able to understand all the words to the song as you get to from watch the video,it really makes you appreciate the song even more so twofold.:):cool::yes_text12: this song is so beautifully written and beautifully sung.

Let me know Bluz after you watched the video and let me know if you agree that it is in fact a very beautiful song and that glenn frey had a beautiful voice?:) also let me know as well if you agree that the pictures along with the words makes you really understand the story even more so and that having the lyrics posted also makes you understand the song better,okay? thanks.:cool:

It IS a beautiful song. The pictures along with the words DO make me understand the song better. Thanks very much for the post.
Glad I could help enlighten you.:) You should do what I am doing,email that video to all your friends.i am going to send this in a pm to most my friends on my following list and get their feedback the fact this song is so touching.

I think you can also understand why when thst song was being played I was thinking it’s a shame I can’t hear them play this song one more time? I think you can also understand why I would have been pleased if they had played it like ten times and not played lots of their other great hits?

Don’t get me wrong,they have lots of other great songs as well that are very good but lying eyes unlike the others,really holds a special place in my heart,it is the song that got me interested in the eagles growing up.

matter of fact I think it’s safe to say thousands of others around the country thst it’s their favorite as well because many several others were singing along with the words to the song as I was. :) Growing up I would play that song over and over and over againI’m just sorry I made the mistake of not following the eagles years ago as I should have so this would not have been my first time seeing them.;)if they ever come back like five years from now,even if it’s not in my city I am going to go see them.this was probably thier last go round though,they are in their mid 70,s now and it’s thier 50 th anniversary tour.

Back to the topic I can see why joe Walsh is so famous,man that guy Rocks on the guitar,he is very talented.hey check your pm box,got a question that is off topic for you there.

Forum List

Back