Happy Columbus Day!

Howard Zinn even claims that Columbus cut off children's hand if they didn't get him gold fast enough

Nothing says "I am a Christian" like killing someone to take what they have..

Or claiming to discover something that had already been found.
I know, yesterday blacks discovered something called jobs.

But long before that, you had discovered blow jobs.

...and a

or enjoying all of the benefits of living in America whilst hating it

Why shouldn't we enjoy what we helped to build, it isn't America that we hate it's the racist trash in it.

...and a

Why shouldn't we enjoy what we helped to build, it isn't America that we hate it's the racist trash in it.
yea, America has a lot of Democrat hate groups like, the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza, Antifa, BLM........glad to hear that you are also opposed to them

Big Trump Rally/BBq in the park today...live music and arts and crafts.....beautiful day!.....

...and a

yea, America has a lot of Democrat hate groups like, the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza, Antifa, BLM........glad to hear that you are also opposed to them

BLM, NOI and Black Panthers have NEVER committed crimes against whites as whites have done to black folks in this country. Why was it so hard for Trump to denounce white supremacists? Why is it all he could say was, "stand down and stand by"

...and a

BLM, NOI and Black Panthers have NEVER committed crimes against whites as whites have done to black folks in this country. Why was it so hard for Trump to denounce white supremacists? Why is it all he could say was, "stand down and stand by"
True. BLM hurts blacks more than whites.
"hey that cop killed a black. Lets go burn down our brother and sisters whole life to show how we hate cops" DERP

...and a

Trump denounced them countless times but you race baiting scum liars keep spewing your filth.

Big Trump Rally/BBq in the park today...live music and arts and crafts.....beautiful day!.....

.......to catch Corona.
There hasn't been one case in this town....we still have to wear masks inside of stores and shops but not in a park setting....that's just unfounded paranoia by the weak minded scared and gullible....does that fit your description?....

...and a

A lot of Democrat Voters are uninformed people.
The problem is that the Media has an agenda to keep people in the dark.
The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1.
BLM murdered 5 Dallas Policemen.
There is plenty to read about the Black Panther crimes.
The Nation Of Islam is a racist hate group.

...and a

Trump denounced them countless times but you race baiting scum liars keep spewing your filth.
is that a broken turbo 400?

...and a

Everybody knows the answer to that question, but his racist supporters try not to mention it in public.

...and a

"hey that cop killed a black. Lets go burn down our brother and sisters whole life to show how we hate cops" DERP

Right wing propaganda. Do you idiots know that 93% of protest are peaceful.

...and a

OK Boomer

daaayuuum lol

Columbus was just an explorer and a product of his time.
The SJWs use Columbus as a strawman to pillory as their symbol of the eeeeviiil white man.
America has lifted humanity into the modern age.
The SJWs enjoy all of the benefits of living in America.
electricity
plumbing
cars
planes
trains
telephones
radios
internet......
White appropriation

...and a

All the ones with our people are peaceful until you scum attack. Liar.

"Columbus Day is bad, and it would be better if Europeans had never reached the Western hemisphere!" they tweeted from their iPhones amidst unprecedented human prosperity and individual liberty - Ben Shapiro

The Lord purposed that there should be something clearly miraculous in this matter of the voyage to the Indies [& it] turned out just as our redeemer Jesus Christ has said, and as he had spoken earlier by the mouth of his holy prophets.

-Christopher Columbus

Forum List

Back