Happy Easter - A COVID Bunny for y'all!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
She comes adorned with a white chocolate face mask and toilet paper. There are a bunch of versions, but this is my personal favorite.

Saw on news that some sellers took it off the shelves because some thought it offensive, or they announced that profits would go to charity or in this case, a local hospital.

Bad taste? Probably. But also funny .. we gotta keep laughing! Your thoughts? :dunno:

r

Bad taste? Probably. But also funny .. we gotta keep laughing! Your thoughts? :dunno:
Nothing at all wrong with this. A lot of us are laughing at the hysteria.

I am actually sad when I see so many Americans in masks and gloves because th hey let the media get into their heads. Americans need to be better than this

I am actually sad when I see so many Americans in masks and gloves because th hey let the media get into their heads. Americans need to be better than this

Apparently Americans are listening to the medical experts and not Donald Trump. Face masks worn and discarded properly are a good idea according to well ... everyone who is an actual doctor or a scientist.

Apparently Americans are listening to the medical experts and not Donald Trump. Face masks worn and discarded properly are a good idea according to well ... everyone who is an actual doctor or a scientist.
Few use the masks and gloves properly. They have a false sense of security.

The biggest complaint I hear is from my local supermarket. I've been told these selfish assholes are dumping their gloves and masks in the parking lot when they leave and some poor person also in fear has to go out and pick their shit up.

Liberals are evil and selfish

Last edited:

The biggest complaint I hear is from my local supermarket. I've been told these selfish assholes are dumping their gloves and masks in the parking lot when they leave and some poor person also in fear has to go out and pick their shit up.

You're right about improper use. People re-use the single use masks and I've seen SO many who pull them down around their necks immediately contaminating them - Not good.

But I love it that you think it's the lib-ruls who are discarding their masks and gloves in parking lots.

In an effort to keep this thread reasonably light, here's an Easter joke a friend just texted me:

Q: What did the Easter Egg say to the boiling water?
A: It's gonna take awhile to get me hard. I just got laid by a chick. :D

What in the wide world of Blue Fuck does anything you posted above have to do with "Liberals"?

Forum List

Back