Happy Easter everyone

Atheists ask for proof, but reject the eye witness testimony of those who saw Jesus perform miracles.

Because we don't have "eyewitness" testimony. All the Gospels were written by people who never met Jesus personally, decades after the fact.

Let's take Elvis.... There actually is a lot of documentation of the life of Elvis, but there are conflicting stories and some people claim he didn't die.

1617475487660.png

Frohe Ostern.
Er ist auferstanden. Er ist wahrhaft auferstanden.

Happy Easter.
He is risen. He is truly risen.

People rejoice, all nations listen:
Christ is risen! Let us rejoice!
Dance all ye stars and sing all ye mountains:

Whisper ye woods and blow all ye winds:
O seas proclaim and roar all ye beasts:

Buzz all ye bees and sing all ye birds:
O little lambs rejoice and be merry:

Nightengales joyous, lending your song:
Ring, O ye bells, let everyone hear:

All angels join us, singing this song:
Come down ye heavens, draw near the earth:

Glory to Thee, God Almighty!
Glory to Thee, God Almighty!

Last edited:
Happy Easter to everyone.

People's perception and experience with faith is very different. And I recognize and respect that.

I am an engineer (which makes me a bit of skeptic by nature), but I have total faith in our Father In Heaven and in His son Jesus Christ.

I have felt their influence in my life and had some very marvelous experiences related to that faith.

I thank God for His son and what he did for us.

I hope each of you in able to fine happiness in whatever you believe and whatever your circumstances.

Happy Easter all! As for risen from the dead. My lungs stopped during my fight with Covid I blacked out and wasn't aware of anything. I was dead! The medical team got my lungs working again and brought me back. I came to and aware the next day. Have a joyful and inspirational holiday!

Happy Easter all! As for risen from the dead. My lungs stopped during my fight with Covid I blacked out and wasn't aware of anything. I was dead! The medical team got my lungs working again and brought me back. I came to and aware the next day. Have a joyful and inspirational holiday!

Thank you for sharing.

Make the most of the gift you were given.

I don't always do it, but I would like to live my life as if the day was my last.

FUTILITARIANISM:
That feeling when you have to judge a man who is accused of a crime but who doesn’t appear to be guilty but the elites and the mob want him dead so you decide to kill him anyway because it seems like it will pacify the mob and make the problem go away but then he comes back after three days and 2000 years later 2,300,000,000 people are still worshipping him.

Forum List

Back