Happy New Year From Israel's Capital

So? Still those evil Zionists wish us a Happy New Year from Israel's capital.

But Jerusalem isn't even in Israel, is it?

;)

Well, last I heard Jerusalem is in "Palestine" & the USA is placing OUR embassy in THEIR land to please the Palestinians. Oh Abi, isn't that just wonderful?

Didn't you ek-no? Jerusalem is the cabital of balestine, where you will find the bery beasful belestinian beoble.

And I too wish you one & all a Happy New Year.

Jews don't celebrate Christmas or the Festive Season because they don't believe Jesus is the Son of God....and Zionists certainly don't...this pic is just for the tourist trade.....Considering you are a Zionist MJB and others,this post is inappropriate but then you Zionists are renown for misappropriation.

Sinners indeed

PLAY LOUDLY theliquidator

Last edited:

Jews don't celebrate Christmas or the Festive Season because they don't believe Jesus is the Son of God....and Zionists certainly don't...this pic is just for the tourist trade.....Considering you are a Zionist MJB and others,this post is inappropriate but then you Zionists are renown for misappropriation.

Sinners indeed

Me a Zionist? I despise those Zionists. Don't believe me? See thread titled To You Zionists to finds out why.

Didn't you ek-no? Jerusalem is the cabital of balestine, where you will find the bery beasful belestinian beoble.

Oh I just love the way adults seem to have the unbelievable capacity to make themselves look like complete idiots.

I hope you aren't American Roodboy. I will have to start throwing some of the amazing(?) words that y'all use, destroying the English language!

Oh I just love the way adults seem to have the unbelievable capacity to make themselves look like complete idiots.

I hope you aren't American Roodboy. I will have to start throwing some of the amazing(?) words that y'all use, destroying the English language!

Now with Jerusalem off the table for negotiations don't you believe the Palestinians now have a golden opportunity to want peace with Israel before they lose even more?

I hope you aren't American Roodboy. I will have to start throwing some of these amazing(?) words that y'all use, destroying the English language!
Blease do! Aren't you beasful Belestinians always telling us that Jerusalem shed be the cabital of Belestine? I don't ek-no vat-is your sbecific broblem?!

Last edited:

Sinners indeed

So Palestinian jihadist Muslims like Hamas and Fatah that are running the West Bank and Gaza celebrate the infidel holiday of Christmas?

naz!ps.gif

Now with Jerusalem off the table for negotiations don't you believe the Palestinians now have a golden opportunity to want peace with Israel before they lose even more?

Only in your rather deranged mind is "Jerusalem off the table for negotiations".

Even your beloved leader didn't say that when declaring his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Forum List

Back