The Official "Big Boy" Presser thread

It will be more damaging if he eventually gets to the meeting and makes more of his usual gaffes and blunders.

NATO members will collectively face palm and ask, “why did I bother when we got a thoroughly confused old fool?

Not off to a good start....37 minutes (and counting) late so far.
I hope Biden does well so democracy isn't stripped from our Biden voting friends by the leftist elites like Clooney . I mean think about it ! Dems weren't even given a choice in the primaries other than Biden and now the only candidate they were allowed to vote for on the dem ticket may be forced to step down because democracy is under threat screaming dem leaders forcing him to step down from running . millions of dem votes nullified !

Okay, here's the link, it was supposed to be 5:30 and it's 7:15 now.

Oh and the 1st thing I found that is a network's view:

Every NATO member nation knows if Trump gets in that it is the beginning of the end of NATO.

Trump has already said he would let Putin "do whatever the hell he wants" to those members Trump thinks are not paying their fair share.

IMG_2699.jpeg

Kinda difficult for Biden to compete with Trump giving blowjobs to Erdogan.
aren't you upset that democracy is under threat because the left is trying to nullify the millions of primary votes for the only candidate allowed on the dem ticket ?
dem voters were given only one choice and now they are trying to take that away from you!

Was probably barely able to get through his nato time. Now they are probably desperately trying to come up with an excuse why he can not do it that does not sound too lame

I hope Biden does well so democracy isn't stripped from our Biden voting friends by the leftist elites like Clooney . I mean think about it ! Dems weren't even given a choice in the primaries other than Biden and now the only candidate they were allowed to vote for on the dem ticket may be forced to step down because democracy is under threat screaming dem leaders forcing him to step down from running . millions of dem votes nullified !

They should just go with RFK jr.....I'd give him a better chance than Cumswalla.

Nevermind, I don't want to give the leftists any ideas. ;)

Forum List

Back