Why does Michigan have more voters than registered citizens?

As the article stated

However, Benson, who’s “Soros funded” and formerly worked for the Southern Poverty Law Center investigating hate crimes, was “part of the Secretary of State Project that George Soros is funding.” Benson attempted to “allow Michigan to count ballots that were received after Election Day,” and although she was unsuccessful in this endeavor as a result of being sued, she did manage to enact “same-day registration” and “[registering] without showing a photo ID" policies.

Lots of illegals there now.

As the article from the Conspiracy Theory, lying Questionable Source said?????

Your article and the entire premises of your OP has been completely debunked as lies and bullshit and you're still trying to quote it as an authority???

There is absolutely no hope of you ever returning to the real world.

why do they give illegal aliens voter registration forms if they are not allowd to vote?

Why do YOU believe that immigrants are given "voter registration forms". Do you have any evidence whatsoever that such a thing is really happening??? Is there any evidence of non-citizens voting or registering to vote, regardless of the baseless claims of Republicans, and the lies being fed to them by Republican leadership.

Voter registration forms require proof of citizenship upon submission. You can't just fill out the form and say "Yeah, I'd like to vote", or check a box on your driver's license for voter registration.

No matter what Republicans keep telling you, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that non-citizens are voting in your elections, or that voting by non-citizens has EVER happened in the USA.

Immigrants aren't coming to American so they can vote Republicans out of office. They're coming because of floods, famines, earthquakes, political violence, gang violence, threats to their families, and/or social, economic or politcal collapse in their home countries.

Why do you continue to believe people who are so clearly lying to you? I used to tell my kids that when you lie to someone, you're telling them you think they're stupid - to their face. Republicans tell you these lies and you go batshit crazy over their bullshit so they're right - you are that stupid.

It's like the "anchor baby" lie. They come to the USA, drop a kid, and bang - instant voters!!! "Instant voters" 18 years later.

Which do you think?
74jbw2.jpg

In the 2020 election Pennsylvania sent out 500,000 mail-in ballots, but they got back 700,000 ballots.

Pennsylvannia uses a 2-part ballot, so each voter is issued 2 ballots. Pennsylvannia sent out mail in ballots to 500,000 registered voters, and got 700,000 ballots, which means that 350,000 voters returned their ballots.

Every election some right wing fool makes the comment that there are more ballots than registered voters in Pennsylvannia, and it's easily debunked.

Maybe we can microchip everyone to make sure they inform the government they have moved?
or just take the word of folks on the internet..
When cheating happens it largely gets caught whether you understand that or not.
in order to know that, i.e. to be true, there would have to be cheating occurring, but you already knew that
Audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation after investigation. Not even the NINJA's could find anything.
So the russia thing was a hoax after all? the trump folk were telling the truth?...how do you reconcile your previous claim [second line] with your last claim? they completely contradict one another.

Last edited:
or just take the word of folks on the internet.

in order to know that there would have to be cheating occurring, but you already knew that

There has always been a small number trying to cheat. Always will be. It gets caught.

So the russia thing was a hoax after all? the trump folk were telling the truth?...how do you reconcile your previous claim [second line] with your last claim? they completely contradict one another.

I've noted ever since that started that the Russia thing was B.S.

You see, with that just like cheating on elections I expected actual facts. When none were presented, well.................

I've noted ever since that started that the Russia thing was B.S.

You see, with that just like cheating on elections I expected actual facts. When none were presented, well.................
and yet precautions were put in place [the use of paper ballots vs. electronic] as preventive measures, which even if not needed were wise in lieu of the circumstances, no need for electronic implants which I don't mind telling you was an extreme over-reaction.

and yet precautions were put in place [the use of paper ballots vs. electronic] as preventive measures, which even if not needed were wise in lieu of the circumstances, no need for electronic implants which I don't mind telling you was an extreme over-reaction.

If nothing else we like to over react.

Forum List

Back