HAPPY NEW YEAR I'M GOING TO MOVE SOUTH PICK WHERE YOU WANT ME

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
a decade ago I was on the road with my catahoulas ready to move to Louisiana. A girl called Katrina fucked me up and I got stuck in a place called Sundown.

Long story short those days are over now. I have options. My husband you guys know him as traveller can still work.

I'm looking for a place in the middle of nowhere no problem with a swamp. Just enough land to garden and oh hunting hogs should be part of the bargain.

a decade ago I was on the road with my catahoulas ready to move to Louisiana. A girl called Katrina fucked me up and I got stuck in a place called Sundown.

Long story short those days are over now. I have options. My husband you guys know him as traveller can still work.

I'm looking for a place in the middle of nowhere no problem with a swamp. Just enough land to garden and oh hunting hogs should be part of the bargain.

Bring it...

Indiana, so I only have possums. Big ass coons, and deer...

But I hear a hint of Texas or Southern Florida....

Are you up for Gators???

Come to California. The government sucks but the weather's nice (most of the time).

Bring it...

Indiana, so I only have possums. Big ass coons, and deer...

But I hear a hint of Texas or Southern Florida....

Are you up for Gators???
Racist.

Missouri!!!

We'd be lucky to have ya. Strong Second Amendment protections, A veto proof Republican Majority in the legislature. Hogs, deer, rabbits, pheasant, geese, snipes, duck, squirrels...whatever you want to hunt. And the blackest soil in the South.

If he's in the contruction industry...

... go to east Texas...

... dey gonna need help cleanin' up...

... after the tornadoes...

... an' it's not too hot there dis time o' year.

Swamps and Hogs? Hands down you want Alabama.

I had actually picked Coffeeville.

Coffeeville Kansas?
Strange pick. Kansas has dirt. Just dirt, flat dry and everywhere.

From the roof of your house you can see the whole state...and when that winter wind blows, you understand why they say there's nothing between Kansas and the North pole but a three wire fence.

Costa Rica!

Costa Rica!
I would pick " Naw'Lins"...

Just stay in the bayou, and out of the hood...

Forum List

Back