Happy New Year!

Seems like a lot of sour Trumpsters that just gonna have a terrible 2021. I am so sorry that you are sad. Pains me something awful.....
Biden said himself, our darkest days are ahead.

He was speaking of COVID. The trump Virus. Now the trump WH is sharing their incompetence again in botching the vaccine roll out. I guess Biden knew he would....
The only places the China virus is running rampant. Is in liberal run shitholes with the strictest shutdowns, because they want to kill the economy to make Trump look bad. You really think new york would be shutdown if the politicians didn't get paid during a shutdown?

You are very miserable aren't you? That is sad.....but it is your choice. You need to look at the COVID map a little closer. Red states are seeing dramatic surges in cases. Florida is going to BLOW UP in a few weeks....cause the Governor is a trump loving incompetent.

But...HAPPY NEW YEAR.....2021 is gonna Rock!

Jknowgood...glad you can still laugh. Depression over a Fallen King is silly.
If democrats get away with the cheat, Trump will be back in full force in 2024!

Seems like a lot of sour Trumpsters that just gonna have a terrible 2021. I am so sorry that you are sad. Pains me something awful.....
Biden said himself, our darkest days are ahead.

He was speaking of COVID. The trump Virus. Now the trump WH is sharing their incompetence again in botching the vaccine roll out. I guess Biden knew he would....
The only places the China virus is running rampant. Is in liberal run shitholes with the strictest shutdowns, because they want to kill the economy to make Trump look bad. You really think new york would be shutdown if the politicians didn't get paid during a shutdown?

You are very miserable aren't you? That is sad.....but it is your choice. You need to look at the COVID map a little closer. Red states are seeing dramatic surges in cases. Florida is going to BLOW UP in a few weeks....cause the Governor is a trump loving incompetent.

But...HAPPY NEW YEAR.....2021 is gonna Rock!

Jknowgood...glad you can still laugh. Depression over a Fallen King is silly.
If democrats get away with the cheat, Trump will be back in full force in 2024!

This was the fairest ...most scrutinized election in US history. Just because Baby trump has butt hurt and whines like a Baby....you have to carry his water. He needs to be a man and not a whiny baby.....as do you. Get over it. He lost Bigly.

Republicans in Congress hate trump...but they are afraid of his Mafia like vengeance. They are not disputing the EC vote for him. They are thinking about their own self interest. Grow a back bone.

He will lose...again

Forum List

Back