Happy Pride Month!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1687301524217.jpeg

Kids. Drugs. 6 drag queens. Sex toys. A dead body. A story sure to be memory holed.​

The Left are just a cult of pedophiles.

Probably because it is the white straight guys who are murdering their entire families and executing their children is why it is not a front-page story.
~~~~~~
The picture is pretty clear: a pedophilic sex ring having a drug-fueled party and things go horribly wrong–as if everything in that sentence isn’t horribly wrong–and it all takes place in a Boston public housing complex.
Four children living in squalid conditions while being hidden from first responders were found in an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead man, according to an incident report and outraged officials.​
“This is sickening,” said At-Large City Councilor Michael Flaherty. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”​
That fire department report, obtained by the Herald and confirmed by police response, states that a BFD crew was sent to Old Colony Avenue Saturday morning for a call that a man had gone into cardiac arrest and required medical attention. That address is the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex run by the city.​
However, according to the incident report, firefighters found more than just a routine medical emergency.​
“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”
According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.

Commentary:
Your statement shows your ignorance and racist ideology.
It's sickening thinking about what those "men" did or might have done to those children.

~~~~~~
The picture is pretty clear: a pedophilic sex ring having a drug-fueled party and things go horribly wrong–as if everything in that sentence isn’t horribly wrong–and it all takes place in a Boston public housing complex.
Four children living in squalid conditions while being hidden from first responders were found in an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead man, according to an incident report and outraged officials.​
“This is sickening,” said At-Large City Councilor Michael Flaherty. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”​
That fire department report, obtained by the Herald and confirmed by police response, states that a BFD crew was sent to Old Colony Avenue Saturday morning for a call that a man had gone into cardiac arrest and required medical attention. That address is the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex run by the city.​
However, according to the incident report, firefighters found more than just a routine medical emergency.​
“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”
According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.

Commentary:
Your statement shows your ignorance and racist ideology.
It's sickening thinking about what those "men" did or might have done to those children.
Humans suck.

Oh My Lord!!!

....and they had the dead body dressed as a trangender.....this is beyond words....what is happening in the US?

Who will right the wrongs here????????????? My GOD!

Boston First Responders Horrified to Find Four Children at Transgender-Drag Party with a Dead Body and Drugs and Sex Toys Scattered Throughout the Home​

Oh My Lord!!!

....and they had the dead body dressed as a trangender.....this is beyond words....what is happening in the US?

Who will right the wrongs here????????????? My GOD!

Boston First Responders Horrified to Find Four Children at Transgender-Drag Party with a Dead Body and Drugs and Sex Toys Scattered Throughout the Home​

Well the good news is one more mental fruit loop is dead.... hopefully the children weren't harmed but I have my doubts

Forum List

Back