🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Rush's Birthday

I started listening to him his second week in NY. My family used to attend his TV show, we have autographed books and my brother is friend with James Golden.

I stopped listening for the past decade or so, but he had the unique ability to translate the politics of the moment into valid concepts
The two guys hosting the EIB Network now are okay, but they don't compare to Rush.

So in your world before Rush we wouldn't call liberals pinko commies?

Well, you didn't end every group you opposed with the hated Nazi nomenclature. Femi-Nazi Enviro-Nazi Demo-Nazi. Hesa-Nazi.....
So you're saying the problem now is two sides are heard?

No. Only one side is heard. There are two sides mostly. They just don't overlap much.

Lying as in exposing the left's lie?
No. Lying as in telling a subtle untruth and extrapolating a false premise from that subtle lie and developing an entire humorous tirade against whatever it was he was demonizing. It was his thing.

Well, you didn't end every group you opposed with the hated Nazi nomenclature. Femi-Nazi Enviro-Nazi Demo-Nazi. Hesa-Nazi.....

No. Only one side is heard. There are two sides mostly. They just don't overlap much.
That's was the case before the Fairness doctrine, Rush and the rest produced the other side to the masses

That's was the case before the Fairness doctrine, Rush and the rest produced the other side to the masses
ElRushbo brought the emotional level of professional wrestling to politics. That's why the Neo-GOP loved him and why they worship the Trumpybear.

Forum List

Back