Happy World Refugee Day!!!

The Right looks at this and says Terrorists, let them die.
images
images

I'd have no problem only bringing in actual children. Adult males, no way.

Check it out. The Trumptards have seriously ugly souls, and they're putting them on open display.

It's ugly to want to prevent your own people from being blown up in terror attacks? It's ugly to not want to see your country turn into Lebanon via mass Muslim immigration?

Once upon a time, refugees were an asset for their new country and made it better in every way.

Now the world has accepted that all the scum of the earth can flood into any country they like where they are welcome with open arms and immediately receive welfare so they can live off the State for the rest of their lives.

Then they start forming gangs to rape and form no-go zones where even police are too frightened to enter.

In between criminal acts, the Imams urge them to murder the infidels which they do with great happiness.

The World Refugee Day obviously suits the scum, who at this rate will soon take over the West, but it hasn't yet dawn on the politicians this is not such a good idea.

It's only a good idea if the West wants to commit suicide.

Once upon a time, refugees were an asset for their new country and made it better in every way.

Now the world has accepted that all the scum of the earth can flood into any country they like where they are welcome with open arms and immediately receive welfare so they can live off the State for the rest of their lives.

Then they start forming gangs to rape and form no-go zones where even police are too frightened to enter.

In between criminal acts, the Imams urge them to murder the infidels which they do with great happiness.

The World Refugee Day obviously suits the scum, who at this rate will soon take over the West, but it hasn't yet dawn on the politicians this is not such a good idea.

It's only a good idea if the West wants to commit suicide.

Absolutely. Obviously. Countries in Europe are getting suckered into such self destruction because of their ignorance. They don't even see what's happening.

Thank God Trump says no.

images
images

And you're going to adopt some?

No, are you?
No,but I'm not the one who said let the children in and not the parents.

No, you're the one that said it's just letting them die.

images
images

No, are you?

By refusing them entry, cons are letting them die.

No, are you?

By refusing them entry, cons are letting them die.

Illogical

Forum List

Back