Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

Bullshit. There is no law (in place or proposed) to legally give probable cause to simply check your guns in your home to see if safely/securely stored. If you allow local police or ATF into your home, to see your weapons without a warrant, it is because you are a dumb ass, and ignorant of your rights, not a policy of the Federal Government.
Your queen said what she said....

Why didn't you read it?

It says nothing that came from Trump.

This work, Mandate for Leadership 2025: The Conservative Promise, is a collective effort of hundreds of volunteers who have banded together in thespirit of advancing positive change for America. Our work is by no meansthe comprehensive compendium of conservative policies, nor is our group theexclusive cadre of conservative thinkers. The ideas expressed in this volume arenot necessarily shared by all. What unites us is the drive to make our country better.First and foremost, we thank the chapter authors and contributors who gaveso freely of their time in service of their country.We were particularly grateful to have the help of dedicated members of TheHeritage Foundation’s management and policy teams

If you actually would read that document, try using Cntl F and find Trump's name is listed 312 times, not the number you claimed. Almost every single one of those referred to events during the Trump Administration or the people who worked in his Administration, and almost zero references to the man himself or his policies.

Do you know why I hate libs like you? You take your marching orders without question and never research what you are told. Read your own link and see if you come to the same conclusions as you already posted.

He's a stupid fool and swallows every bit of propaganda coming out of his TV without question. He hasn't been able to answer one single question about P2025, he knows nothing about it other than what he's been told by the 'media', same with Trump. The perfect patsy for today's corrupt cabal that lies about everything.

He laughs at my post because he doesn't have the intellectual capacity to respond to any of it.

If you actually would read that document, try using Cntl F and find Trump's name is listed 312 times, not the number you claimed. Almost every single one of those referred to events during the Trump Administration or the people who worked in his Administration, and almost zero references to the man himself or his policies.

Do you know why I hate libs like you? You take your marching orders without question and never research what you are told. Read your own link and see if you come to the same conclusions as you already posted.
Thanks for the excellent tip on locating words.

Why didn't you read it?

This work, Mandate for Leadership 2025: The Conservative Promise, is a collective effort of hundreds of volunteers who have banded together in thespirit of advancing positive change for America. Our work is by no meansthe comprehensive compendium of conservative policies, nor is our group theexclusive cadre of conservative thinkers. The ideas expressed in this volume arenot necessarily shared by all. What unites us is the drive to make our country better.First and foremost, we thank the chapter authors and contributors who gaveso freely of their time in service of their country.We were particularly grateful to have the help of dedicated members of TheHeritage Foundation’s management and policy teams

The 'media' demonized it and lied about it, he bows down and obeys his gods, the 'media'

How did we get to the place everything the democrats want to do is unconstitutional? How did one party go so fucking crazy.

She said her values had not changed. Did you miss that part, or are you lying yet again?
She did not say that she no longer supported the constitution or rule of law, that is more a Trump thing, and like I said, a Republican president has supported "walking in and take them away", before. I will let you clutch your peals. I'm good.

I knew at least 300, but did not personally count. It must have taken you a long time.

Why didn't you read it?

Why didn't you read the reports from people that did write it? You would recognize many names as they were trump administation executives. It is the Trump plan to take over America, and anything he does to facilitate it can be an official act, not even prosecutable, according to his hand packed supreme court. The county could be unrecognizable, in short order.

Warning: Property owner is not responsible for falls, bruises, scrapes, broken bones, or dog bites.

Enter at your own risk

Slippery slope … law enforcement and others authourized by statute to enter your property can indeed hold you accountable for injuries to those officials.

If the federal government passes a law to allow access for the purpose of inspecting your premise for violating some standard they make up, you have no legal recourse to stop them at the time.

The trick is to make sure we never elect politicians, like Harris and her ilk, who are willing to pass such unconstitutional laws.

Why didn't you read the reports from people that did write it? You would recognize many names as they were trump administation executives. It is the Trump plan to take over America, and anything he does to facilitate it can be an official act, not even prosecutable, according to his hand packed supreme court. The county could be unrecognizable, in short order.
I will read it since you supplied it. But your purpose was not good. It was to try to paint Trump as the author. And you failed and you are positive you failed.

I will read it since you supplied it. But your purpose was not good. It was to try to paint Trump as the author. And you failed and you are positive you failed.
Trump? Write 900 pages? I never. Hell, I am not sure the man has even read 900 pages in the last 9 years. I simply linked him to it, as it was mostly written by staffers from his administration. Plus I heard a secretly taped interview with the head of the project, and he said trump was on board, but could not admit it, for political reason.

Trump? Write 900 pages? I never. Hell, I am not sure the man has even read 900 pages in the last 9 years. I simply linked him to it, as it was mostly written by staffers from his administration. Plus I heard a secretly taped interview with the head of the project, and he said trump was on board, but could not admit it, for political reason.
Sorry but you are not the mainstream press. And they suck so be happy.

Bullshit. There is no law (in place or proposed) to legally give probable cause to simply check your guns in your home to see if safely/securely stored.
Sure

But powerful people such as the democrats in the White House clearly have the intent to create such a law

Slippery slope … law enforcement and others authourized by statute to enter your property can indeed hold you accountable for injuries to those officials.

If the federal government passes a law to allow access for the purpose of inspecting your premise for violating some standard they make up, you have no legal recourse to stop them at the time.

The trick is to make sure we never elect politicians, like Harris and her ilk, who are willing to pass such unconstitutional laws.

I'm on friendly terms with our county law officers. They let me salvage the spent brass when they do their training at the public range outside of town.

It is his plan, as he does little or no planning on his own, but lies about his connection to this plan.
What’s your proof of this?
What is wrong with it? Hell! There is very little right with it,
That’s bullshit. You don’t know a damned thing about it. Hell, I bet you’ve never read it.
unless your goal is to move to a totalitarian controlled country where most jobs in government require loyalty (not to the country or the constitution, but) to Trump.
🤣 post where it says any of that, liar
The PDF leaked copy has Trump mentioned by name 300 times, written by his former staffers, he suddenly do not know. Go Figure.:rolleyes:
Can you show something specific, or are you just parroting MSNBC “Mr. Independent”?

Forum List

Back