Harris booster dismisses 'little piece of paper' created by US Founding Fathers

What she doesnt understand is that little piece of paper is the only reason she has the posistion she does right now and that paper allows her to publicly say anti american statements like that. That paper is directly responsible for everything she has right now.

You dont have to agree with america but you should at least tip your hat and have some respect for america and be thankful for everything it has given you because a few other billion people on the planet would love to have been born here.

I dont always like my company, but I also know it has given me my house, my car, my ps5, my insurance and more because it allows me the opportunity to have what I have. I might shit talk the company some, but I will never disrespect it because my paycheck I get from it gives me everything I have.

CHICAGO (TND) — Human Rights Campaign President Kelley Robinson said at a kickoff event for the Democratic National Convention last week the U.S. needs to rethink “freedom” in a more “revolutionary” way than when the Founding Fathers created a
" “little piece of paper.”
This new and revolutionary way of thinking will surely not include any sort of protection for the right to keep and bear arms.

Forum List

Back