🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harris calls JD Vance “extreme”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

Dimtard moron Harris doesn't realize real Americans are not as stupid as she or her ilk.

Harris is extreme in her failure as a border czar. She let into America all kinds of illegals who have raped and killed females from Texas to NY and other states.

Stop! He’s already got my vote Harris! You don’t need to endorse him further!

If "extreme" means securing the border so rapists and violent drug dealers can't come in then yea, he's extreme.

suck.jpg

In other news, the sun rose in the east, and will set in the west today.

_________ is a MAGA extremist, a racist, a misogynist, an election denier, a climate change denier, and is going to take away a woman's right to kill her baby.

fill in the blank, they use the same playbook for every conservative candidate these days.

Nope.. you’re the one that needs to prove your point gipster.

Vance is exactly like Pence, how so?

(You can take your time, I’m off to bed)
Lol. They are one on all major policy issues. You should know this.

Lol. They are one on all major policy issues. You should know this.
Sorry.. not good enough but if you can’t prove your point, I’m not the least bit surprised.. 😉

btw. You and Kamala have similarities.. 😄

Last edited:
Sorry.. not good enough but if you can’t prove your point, I’m not the least bit surprised.. 😉

btw. You and Kamala have similarities.. 😄
You think because I know Trump is a fraud, I support Kamala and the Ds. This is the thinking of a duopoly dupe.

Unlike you, I know both crimes families are controlled by powerful nefarious forces and both are nearly mirror images of each other.

Forum List

Back