Harris says she would appoint a Republican to her Cabinet

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘“I think it’s important to have people at the table — when some of the most important decisions are being made — that have different views, different experiences,” Harris said. “And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my Cabinet who was a Republican.”

Harris and her campaign have made a concerted effort to reach out to disaffected Republicans who are critical of former President Trump.’

This is something someone fit to be president would say and do – Vice President Harris is fit to be president; Trump would never say or do something like this – Trump is unfit to be president.

‘“I think it’s important to have people at the table — when some of the most important decisions are being made — that have different views, different experiences,” Harris said. “And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my Cabinet who was a Republican.”

Harris and her campaign have made a concerted effort to reach out to disaffected Republicans who are critical of former President Trump.’

This is something someone fit to be president would say and do – Vice President Harris is fit to be president; Trump would never say or do something like this – Trump is unfit to be president.

Mitt Romney or Adam Kinzinger?

LOL. Yeah, I heard Liz Cheney is looking for a job.

Forum List

Back