Harris website scrubs Walz rank

TamponTim wasn't a head football coach either. Never happened. He's a congenital liar, aka 'democrat'.

Apparently he was raped by a horse when he in his mid-30's living in Nebraska. That's some tough luck. I've had some ugly women date-rape me but I always drew that line at farm animals.

GUdfNyFXoAEhzUZ.jpg

TamponTim wasn't a head football coach either. Never happened. He's a congenital liar, aka 'democrat'.

Apparently he was raped by a horse when he in his mid-30's living in Nebraska. That's some tough luck. I've had some ugly women date-rape me but I always drew that line at farm animals.

View attachment 992474
my gawd. good gravey. this guy is dangerous

View attachment 992474
It’s too blurry to read, but what I really want to know is how a woman raped you.

It’s too blurry to read, but what I really want to know is how a woman raped you.
Hmm... sometimes chubby chicks can do things with their mouths.... they try a little harder... next thing you know I was pot-committed, so to speak.

But I never did anything like this....

Forum List

Back