Harris: We’re Willing to Compromise on Border by Having Congress Pass Our Security Package

I'm doubting that. You aren't paying attention. The wars along with his age is why people are telling the (D)'s to dump Biden.

Oh yea I am.

Fooling around with support for Ukraine will fracture Republican politics well beyond existing devisions re. Trump.

House Democrats need just a handful of Republican votes to replace Johnson with a Republican who will do the deal.

Last edited:
Oh yea I am.

Fooling around with support for Ukraine will fracture Republican politics well beyond existing devisions re. Trump.

I'm doubting it. People are sick and tired of mortgaging our future over these stupid wasteful war.

The method for converting a great constitutional republic to a totalitarian Marxist dump is to first elect stupid people who are expendable and will follow orders. Check. Then you take control of the media and education system. Check. Then you destroy everything people use for support and comfort like Religion, social mores, the family, free and fair elections, the constitution and freedom. In progress. And when you're done you blame the stupid leaders and throw them out (bye Joe and Kamala). At that time the US will be too far gone to ever save. Back to MAGA before it's too late.

House Republicans don't want a deal, they don't want border security.

What they want first and foremost is to just kiss the Trump ring and have an excuse to obstruct anything that could be construed as a win for Joe Biden.

That is a weak response, do better than well republicans! Trump had this managed

Forum List

Back