Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

That’s the saddest part about your situation….you did defend our nation because your father government forced you to while you were enlisted,

That is not really the way it works. We are an all volunteer military, thus I was never forced to defend this nation, I choose to. It is something you will never be able to grasp.

then you became a civilian and contributed to fucking it all up by not protecting and preserving united and likeminded 1980 America.

What exactly is "1980 America"?

Now you want to flee to a filthy shithole…

It is not really that much of a shit hole, and there are enough like-minded Vets there there is an VSO in country and all the hospitals take TriCare insurance.

All you had to do was find the balls to fight to preserve the America you inherited so you could hand your children the same. You fucked us and your children.

There are just too many people like you, I have fought against the extremists from both sides for far too long, it is a losing battle. Thus I am leaving you to what you wanted, what you have voted for over the past 30 years. What you see around you is your own doing, not mine.

Sure they can…and Lions can live with Gazelles…It doesn’t fucking happen.

Actually, it happens all the time. The military is filled with people from every color and back ground and yet we all came together with a like-minded goal of defending this country.

Why do you think the culture and dynamic of America has morphed into the disgusting bullshit it has? Inorganic, unauthorized immigration…please tell me you knew that?

And who allowed that to happen? The very party that you are so fucking blindly loyal to and will vote for this Nov. And what will change when you do...FUCKING NOTHING. They whisper sweet words in your ears and you tell yourself "it will be different this time".

Fuck you. Go look it up. If you don't think womenm transition into men, and all thats happening is men transitioning into women just to play sports, you're a dumb ass. I didn't make a claim, I stated a fact. So if you don't believe me, go look it up. I'm not going to do your work for you. Especially when you MAGATS are asked to show proof and never do.

Yes, women do transition to men, but I have not seen any of them ruling whatever sport they choose to be a part of, if they choose to be a part of one. Can you give one example of a women that transitioned to a man and then went out and broke some dudes record in a sport?

Fuck you. Go look it up. If you don't think womenm transition into men, and all thats happening is men transitioning into women just to play sports, you're a dumb ass. I didn't make a claim, I stated a fact. So if you don't believe me, go look it up. I'm not going to do your work for you. Especially when you MAGATS are asked to show proof and never do.

Thought so.

None in the NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA.

Now the WNBA is a different story.

WNBA’s first trans player signs with new team – The Hill

Yes, women do transition to men, but I have not seen any of them ruling whatever sport they choose to be a part of, if they choose to be a part of one. Can you give one example of a women that transitioned to a man and then went out and broke some dudes record in a sport?

No, he can't.

He may be able to find an example in little league or pee wee leagues.

But there are none on any major level competing with men. They can't beat the men so what would the attraction be.

The only reasons the men do it is either they can't compete with the men OR they want to get next to women for sexual reasons. Period.

Schuyler Bailor came along way before Lia Thompson, who is the ONLTY Trans who has ruled anything that I have seen.

In 2019, Bailar completed his college career posting the "third fastest" time for 100-yard breaststroke for the Harvard team in the 2018–2019 season, and winning his third Ivy-League Championship ring as part of the Crimson's highest ranked team since the 1960–1961 season, which placed 8th at the 2019 NCAA Championships.[29][30] Although Bailar began his college swimming career with low expectations, his final 100-yard breaststroke time ranked him in the top 15% of all NCAA men's swims for the season and in the top 34% of all NCAA Division 1 swims for the season.

In the last olympics a man who transitioned to a female was in the weightlifting competition and did not even place. There aren't that many trans people around and even fewer are athetes. Fewer still are the male athletes who transition into women.

And whats worse is that you get an example like wrestler Mack Beggs who was a woman who was transitioning to a man but was forced by Texas to wrestle in the womans division where Mack won 2 Texas state womens titles and went 89-0.

The right wing narrative on this matter is simply not true. You cannot compete in a womans competition as a man. A person would get kicked out of competion because of their testosterone level. They test at these events.

Last edited:
No, he can't.

He may be able to find an example in little league or pee wee leagues.

But there are none on any major level competing with men. They can't beat the men so what would the attraction be.

The only reasons the men do it is either they can't compete with the men OR they want to get next to women for sexual reasons. Period.
I just did. You simply don't know wtf you're talking about. And thats the problem with you right wing idiots. You run your mouths without knowing the faxts.

And really, this argument is stupid given the fact that a woman is playing college football at a skill position.

Haley Van Voorhis becomes first woman non-kicker to play in NCAA football game​

1716084235348.png

Haley Van Voorhis, a safety at Division-III Shenandoah University, became the first woman non-kicker to appear in an NCAA football game on Saturday against Juniata.

She came on in the first quarter with Shenandoah already up 26 points and registered a quarterback hurry on third down.

"It's an amazing thing," Van Voorhis said after the game, according to The Washington Post. "I just wanted to get out and do my thing. I want to show other people this is what women can do, to show what I can do. It's a big moment. I made the impossible possible, and I'm excited about that."

Shenandoah went on to beat Juniata 48-7.

A 5-foot-6, 145-pound junior, Van Voorhis spent the past two seasons playing on junior varsity. The Plains, Virginia, native went to high school at Christchurch and was a 2019 all-state honorable mention. Her senior season was canceled because of COVID-19.

Van Voorhis is also a member of Shenandoah's track and field team, running sprints.

In 2014, defensive back Shelby Osborne became the first woman non-kicker to participate in an NAIA program at Campbellsville University. She appeared in one game in 2018.

hahaha…triggered hostility. I love it. I always know when I’ve destroyed the illogical irrational mind.
Thanks for the affirmation.
Actually I have just grown tired of your clueless, nattering drivel.
You are a tiresome, tedious, moron.
A literal poster child for The Dunning-Kruger effect.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That’s the saddest part about your situation….you did defend our nation because your father government forced you to while you were enlisted, then you became a civilian and contributed to fucking it all up by not protecting and preserving united and likeminded 1980 America. Now you want to flee to a filthy shithole…All you had to do was find the balls to fight to preserve the America you inherited so you could hand your children the same. You fucked us and your children.
There was no such America in 1980. Or at any other time.

It has occurred to them that 60 years of great society has become a slavery of its own.

The "Great Society" ended in 1981 when Reagan took office and Reaganomics became federal policy: Tax cuts for the rich, cuts to food stamps and social programs, increased spending and increasing the national deficit.

The government stopped investiing in infrastructure, education, or research.

The "Great Society" ended in 1981 when Reagan took office and Reaganomics became federal policy: Tax cuts for the rich, cuts to food stamps and social programs, increased spending and increasing the national deficit.

This retard doesn't say the same thing about the great society programs whites got from at least 1776 until Reagan. Because Johnsons Great Sociey Programs mostly benefitted whites.

Last edited:
Why do you think the culture and dynamic of America has morphed into the disgusting bullshit it has? Inorganic, unauthorized immigration…please tell me you knew that?
The culture has always been rotten. And descendants of what would be called illegal aliens today need to STHU.

Patently untrue....nothing more needs to be said.

This retard doesn't say the same thing about the great society programs whites got from at least 1776 until Reagan. Because Johnsons Great Sociey Programs mostly benefitted whites.
Johnson's programs facilitated social decay and disproportionately affected minorities. The correlation between his actions and the destruction of the nuclear family is undeniable.

Johnson's programs facilitated social decay and disproportionately affected minorities. The correlation between his actions and the destruction of the nuclear family is undeniable.
Bullshit. I am tired of white people trying to tell us minorities about how our lives are as if you're the fucking experts. You ain't. FDR's New Deal was more goverment than The Great Society and it created a white middle class that wasn't there before. Furthermore, welfare was established by FDR and it went only to white women with no men at home. We don't see anybody taking about how that destroyed the white family. Even moreso, the no man at home rule for how welfare was redone under Johnson only lasted 4 years, and the rule was made by CONSERVATIVES. So after 1968 there was no "incentive" for black women to have children for extra money, or to raise a family without a man. The entire claim whites like you have made is nothing but white racist bullshit amd it's time you shut the fuck up repeating it.

Bullshit. I am tired of white people trying to tell us minorities about how our lives are as if you're the fucking experts. You ain't. FDR's New Deal was more goverment than The Great Society and it created a white middle class that wasn't there before. Furthermore, welfare was established by FDR and it went only to white women with no men at home. We don't see anybody taking about how that destroyed the white family. Even moreso, the no man at home rule for how welfare was redone under Johnson only lasted 4 years, and the rule was made by CONSERVATIVES. So after 1968 there was no "incentive" for black women to have children for extra money, or to raise a family without a man. The entire claim whites like you have made is nothing but white racist bullshit amd it's time you shut the fuck up repeating it.

First of all, I will speak whenever I choose to. Secondly, you are the one that infuses skin color into all things. Don't blame me for your own cognitive failures.

Minorities (not just blacks btw though I realize you think those words are synonyms ) were most certainly disproportionately affected by the social malaise proffered by the philosophy that a helping hand would encourage industry rather than parasitism.

Black families of the previous era were far more organized, industrious, religious and entrepreneurial. In short they were on an amazing trajectory to success despite the racism inherent in North America at the time.... until white society pretended to "HELP".

Only now that the Gen Z's are moving forward on their own initiative, free from the constrictions of their blighted parents, are we finally seeing
the true potential that was stifled by such warped thinking. Such thinking generated by the social dinosaurs of the mid 20th century, Johnson being an outstanding example of such.

Notably the Gen Z's are far less vulnerable to racial tensions and free from the shackles of mandatory hate pressed onto them by.....YOU..... and yours.

Though you may desperately try to revive it....I'm afraid history has put your precious hatred aside....you can sit there and hate all by yourself in the dark if you choose...no one will stop you.

Last edited:
Oppressing people?? Who was oppressed? He didn't use force.. he told NO ONE what to do. He gave a speech to many (or mostly) like minded catholic college students.
Good for him.
Enjoy your shared misogyny.
The women who settle for you deserve you.

Oppressing people?? Who was oppressed? He didn't use force.. he told NO ONE what to do. He gave a speech to many (or mostly) like minded catholic college students.
Lefty feels oppressed if he's not in control of your life. Either you do as you're commanded ot he feels you are a persecuting him.

Forum List

Back