Harry Reid admits to violating election law, but FEC won't prosecute

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Talk about CORRUPTION in the Obomanation administration....President Trump will prosecute it!!!!

Washinton Examiner ^ | 07-30-2016 | Paul Bedard
The Federal Election Commission, which considered legal action against former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee for joking about fundraising, won't punish Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid for admitting to violating an election law. The reason: It's not worth the effort.

Harry Reid is a great American patriot. Unlike some others I know...

12592368_1698062897128404_253757185416934447_n.jpg

Last edited:
Talk about CORRUPTION in the Obomanation administration....President Trump will prosecute it!!!!

The Federal Election Commission, which considered legal action against former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee for joking about fundraising, won't punish Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid for admitting to violating an election law. The reason: It's not worth the effort.
Laws are for little people.

Libs get a pass, especially when there is a liberal Presidential administration.

The FBI testified Hillary broke the law - no charges.

Castro broke the law - no charges...because he was sorry.

Most Criminal administration ever!

Really? /sarcasm. Democrats blatantly break the law and rarely are held accountable, try that as a private citizen.

Harry Reid is a great American patriot. Unlike some others I know...

12592368_1698062897128404_253757185416934447_n.jpg

Oh? So you approve or political corruption when it is someone you like? Is that what you are admitting to?

Holder, Castro, Reid, Hillary, Obama, Lois Lerner, & Head of the IRS...NO CRMINAL CHARGES...and that's barely scratching the surface.

The worse of the corruption is yet to come. As when Clinton left office look for some pretty nasty presidential pardons. I would not be surprised if every drug dealer ever found guilty was released. Domestic terrorists, since they are only victims of work place violence or discrimation or someother excuse they too maybe released.

But most of all look for one of Soro's pals to be given a free pass, may Crooked Hillary.

The worse of the corruption is yet to come. As when Clinton left office look for some pretty nasty presidential pardons. I would not be surprised if every drug dealer ever found guilty was released. Domestic terrorists, since they are only victims of work place violence or discrimation or someother excuse they too maybe released.

But most of all look for one of Soro's pals to be given a free pass, may Crooked Hillary.
has harry reid admitted that he's a racist?

Not sure why you are asking me that question but I have to say not many people will make such a statement. But racists do say things like this: "light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,"

Not sure why you are asking me that question but I have to say not many people will make such a statement. But racists do say things like this: "light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,"
does anyone actually believe that Reid cant go one day without either thinking/saying the "N" word?

does anyone actually believe that Reid cant go one day without either thinking/saying the "N" word?

Are you asking rhetorical questions? I don't think Reid uses the N word everyday, he just thinks the N word everyday.

Forum List

Back