Harry Reid is A Legend of Progressive Politics. Dont you wish he was president? here's his record...

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Harry Reid put 12 billion dollars into community health centers. as a result, millions of americans have health care. he literally saved millions of lives.

he also substantially increased funding for the National Health Service Corps, which provides debt forgiveness and scholarships for doctors in underserved areas.

thank you, Harry

(you may request a link if you doubt the facts i presented. for now, i'm gonna assume you believe me, though)

I heard that he was also one of the founding members of NAMBLA. :laughing0301:

harry-reid-eyepatch-600.jpg

Harry Reid put 12 billion dollars into community health centers. as a result, millions of americans have health care. he literally saved millions of lives.

he also substantially increased funding for the National Health Service Corps, which provides debt forgiveness and scholarships for doctors in underserved areas.

thank you, Harry

(you may request a link if you doubt the facts i presented. for now, i'm gonna assume you believe me, though)
Are you really that stupid, or are you a 17 year old high school student trying to figure out US government? Here is how great Dirty Harry Reid is with his millions of Americans have heal care, that literally saved millions of lives.

Under Obamacare, Death Rates Rise and Life Expectancy Falls in 2015
The death rate increased 1.2 percent last year, and life expectancy fell in 2015, the most recent year for which data is available. Female life expectancy dropped from 81.3 to 81.2 years, and male life expectancy fell from 76.5 to 76.3 years. As ABC News notes, “A decades-long trend of rising life expectancy in the U.S. could be ending: It declined last year and it is no better than it was four years ago.”
It is all about the New World Order and the population reduction plan, and you dumbass liberals(redundant statement) think that you wont be exterminated? You have no idea how the liberal elites think about you.

I personally find it nauseating when some legislator is given credit for allocating taxpayer dollars one way or another. It is NOT THEIR MONEY. They allocate the money in the way that they believe will best promote their reelection.

One cannot be generous or compassionate with someone else's money.

As for Senator Reid, he was a liar, a thief, he was demonstrably corrupt (increased his personal and family wealth geometrically while in office), and was lacking in even the most modest portion of integrity. A real POS.

I personally find it nauseating when some legislator is given credit for allocating taxpayer dollars one way or another. It is NOT THEIR MONEY. They allocate the money in the way that they believe will best promote their reelection.

One cannot be generous or compassionate with someone else's money.

As for Senator Reid, he was a liar, a thief, he was demonstrably corrupt (increased his personal and family wealth geometrically while in office), and was lacking in even the most modest portion of integrity. A real POS.
i agree with you and i retract everything i said about Low Energy Harry. you have shown me the light!

Forum List

Back