Harvard Professor Suggests Tucker Carlson, ‘Trump Wing’ Of GOP Are Committing Treason For Opposing Ukraine Conflict

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Why would any parent spend a dime sending their kids to these universities?

Just remember that every time you hear about the poor souls with college debt, remember they intentionally took the loans to attend these Leftard seminaries.

A left-wing Harvard Law professor drew fierce criticism for suggesting that Fox News host Tucker Carlson and the “Trump wing” of the Republican Party could be considered as backing Russian President Vladimir Putin and committing treason for their remarks opposing the U.S. intervening in the conflict in Ukraine.

“Led by Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson, the GOP’s Trump wing appears to be throwing its weight behind Putin. If Putin opts to wage war on our ally, Ukraine, such ‘aid and comfort’ to an ‘enemy’ would appear to become ‘treason’ as defined by Article III of the U.S. Constitution,” Laurence Tribe wrote early Monday morning in a now-deleted tweet.

Just remember that every time you hear about the poor souls with college debt, remember they intentionally took the loans to attend these Leftard seminaries.

A left-wing Harvard Law professor drew fierce criticism for suggesting that Fox News host Tucker Carlson and the “Trump wing” of the Republican Party could be considered as backing Russian President Vladimir Putin and committing treason for their remarks opposing the U.S. intervening in the conflict in Ukraine.

“Led by Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson, the GOP’s Trump wing appears to be throwing its weight behind Putin. If Putin opts to wage war on our ally, Ukraine, such ‘aid and comfort’ to an ‘enemy’ would appear to become ‘treason’ as defined by Article III of the U.S. Constitution,” Laurence Tribe wrote early Monday morning in a now-deleted tweet.

Any logical, reasonable opposition to Leftist political ideology is considered treasonous or a sign of mental illness. We believe in two sexes. The Left deems us unfit for drawing breath. We believe in protecting the unborn. The Left spits in our faces, calls us psychos. We believe America is the greatest nation on the planet. The Left sends in SWAT teams to round us up or deems us insurgents on our own soil.

It's not treason to root against the USA and our allies, especially when a democrat is CiC. The Neo-GOP they'll probably censure members if they side with the President.

But for the old Republican Presidents it was you're either with us or against us.

Treason for an opinion?

He can make such allegations the day Tucker makes decisions. Putin made major gains in Ukraine when two Dem administrations were running the show, not under Trump.

In retrospect, there were some approaches that Trump could have taken differently. However, the big threat to America has come from within and from so-called allies. Everyone sending industries, technology, innovation, jobs and cash to some countries who have a very tight relationship with Russia are FAR more responsible than anything Tucker has said or Trump did when he made NATO pay their bills and ensured Nordstream 2 didn't get off of the ground.

If America arms and emboldens nations who they deem "competitiors", why are they surprised when they are their allies take advantage of this?

You're being taken in by a smokescreen and that's because it is going to be a US sanctioned war of proxies in which Americans won't be dying on the battle field.

And so even Trump will be onside with a proxy war. Obviously, when the entire country with the exception of some offbeat religious protesters.

You're being taken in by a smokescreen and that's because it is going to be a US sanctioned war of proxies in which Americans won't be dying on the battle field.

And so even Trump will be onside with a proxy war. Obviously, when the entire country with the exception of some offbeat religious protesters.
C240D855-2347-4614-A3E9-486E25667A04.jpeg

Well, we know you frown on higher education.

Treason for an opinion?

He can make such allegations the day Tucker makes decisions. Putin made major gains in Ukraine when two Dem administrations were running the show, not under Trump.

In retrospect, there were some approaches that Trump could have taken differently. However, the big threat to America has come from within and from so-called allies. Everyone sending industries, technology, innovation, jobs and cash to some countries who have a very tight relationship with Russia are FAR more responsible than anything Tucker has said or Trump did when he made NATO pay their bills and ensured Nordstream 2 didn't get off of the ground.

If America arms and emboldens nations who they deem "competitiors", why are they surprised when they are their allies take advantage of this?
Canada puts you in prison without bail for being law abiding, Americans do the same for peaceful trespassing and are now moving to execute those who have thought not State Approved(TM)

I've been underestimating Harvard professors. I didn't really think they could comprehend Tucker. I thought they were more like Joy Reid worshippers.

I just hope, if our troops are sucked into this, all the anti Biden, anti Dem people on here will remember what country's side they are on, if American boots hit the ground.

I just hope, if our troops are sucked into this, all the anti Biden, anti Dem people on here will remember what country's side they are on, if American boots hit the ground.
I’ll be on the same side Democrats were on during Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Just yesterday Fox propaganda (the Five I believe) was talking about Ukraine invasion being a Biden wag the dog distraction. So while probably not treason, definitely antiAmerican and pro Putin.

I've been underestimating Harvard professors. I didn't really think they could comprehend Tucker. I thought they were more like Joy Reid worshippers.
Trust me, it doesn't take a Harvard professor to understand Tucker.

Nobody is "throwing their weight" behind Russia/Putin. They say it isn't worth going to war over it. When you disagree with the left you are racist, bigoted, homopbobe, xenophobe, and now treasonous. Like I said before given the opportunity they would put everyone in a gulag given the opportunity.

Just yesterday Fox propaganda (the Five I believe) was talking about Ukraine invasion being a Biden wag the dog distraction. So while probably not treason, definitely antiAmerican and pro Putin.
You could not be more wrong, talking about it isn't antiAmerican nor pro Putin. Freedom of Speech is turbo American.

You could not be more wrong, talking about it isn't antiAmerican nor pro Putin. Freedom of Speech is turbo American.
Fox knew what they were saying was a lie. One of their real (kinda) reporters pointed that out in real time. Fox was merely trying to make Biden look bad, which keeps the RW base stirred up, improves ratings and hurts our country. We should come together during crisis.

I don't know that Biden is the only person to go toe to toe with Putin, but there's little doubt that Trump never did and Putin preferred another Trump regime/term by far.
Anyone who doesn't tremble in fear on reading RT.com will see the proof for that fact.

The latest from RT: Eu to hit Russia with sanctions.
Funny how Putin and Rocket Man never did a thing during the Trump Era.

Democrats?
Under Carter, Russia invaded Afghanistan.

Under Obama, Russia took over Crimea.

Under Biden, Russia is invading the rest of Ukraine.

Russians do land grabs when Democrats control the White House. Democrats get pissed when you point it out. But it is still true.

Forum List

Back