Harvey Jett, Former Guitarist, has died. Harvey was the original lead guitarist for the southern rock band Black Oak Arkansas

One of the most successful bands ever is a bit of a stretch..................

• Banned
One of the most successful bands ever is a bit of a stretch..................
i didn't say it, the guy on twitter said it

The first California Jam happens at the Ontario Motor Speedway in Ontario, California. It features Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, The Eagles and Black Oak Arkansas. 250,000 tickets were sold.

Back in 1974, Bruce Springsteen was the opening act for Black Oak Arkansas at Kent State University in Ohio. Tickets sold for $4 each.

EU6Zb8VWkAELKiQ

i didn't say it, the guy on twitter said it

The first California Jam happens at the Ontario Motor Speedway in Ontario, California. It features Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, The Eagles and Black Oak Arkansas. 250,000 tickets were sold.

Back in 1974, Bruce Springsteen was the opening act for Black Oak Arkansas at Kent State University in Ohio. Tickets sold for $4 each.

EU6Zb8VWkAELKiQ
believe me when i tell you,Black Oak Arkansas was at the bottom of the reason those 250,000 tickets were sold....i was there at that time.....

• Banned
hey just trying educate your young ass....they were not a big draw....
got it. they don't even have a twitter account, i just like them personally, i never said they were a huge band, that would take someone with huge balls to say that

they have had like 50 different members over the years....i have never seen a band so diluted....

Ruby Star was the main act, Imo. She passed away with lung ,brain cancer at only 45! She was great with Jim Dandy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back