Has Alvin Holmes paid up yet?

Who was the first person to show Holmes the black babies adopted by whites in Alabama? Holmes owes that person $100,000.

But here's the thing. There are definitely a lot of racists on the Right these days, and idiots like Holmes give them cover to freely sling their ignorant shit around while using non-racist critics of the Left as human shields. They are getting more and more open with their bigotry every day. And when called on it, they scream, "Race card!" :rolleyes:

I hate them all. Bigots like Holmes and the bigots on the Right he indirectly aids and abets.

Last edited:
That's a very good opinion piece, by the way. I particularly enjoy the point that blacks who insist all blacks should toe the party line are actually demanding blacks be forced into a stereotype!

Who was the first person to show Holmes the black babies adopted by whites in Alabama? Holmes owes that person $100,000.

But here's the thing. There are definitely a lot of racists on the Right these days, and idiots like Holmes give them cover to freely sling their ignorant shit around while using non-racist critics of the Left as human shields. They are getting more and more open with their bigotry every day. And when called on it, they scream, "Race card!" :rolleyes:

I hate them all. Bigots like Holmes and the bigots on the Right he indirectly aids and abets.

smellnine.jpg

Forum List

Back