Has America as society ever been Anti-Semitic?

DudleySmith
USA could have taken in a million jooze and just dumped them in NYC

They can’t save 6 million

Yes, because America has to be held responsible for the rest of the world's refugee problems; nobody else ever does anything bad. Those WASPS have a lot of money, and they should be forced to share it with everybody else, and no that doesn't seem to apply in reverse, cuz Whitey is all racist n stuff. Just look at all the refugees Asia, Africa, India, and everybody else takes in. I think ... nobody ever snivels about their massive contributions and charity, so there must be lots of happy refugees there, so why pick the most evil racist country on the planet?

Last edited:
DudleySmith
They had no Israel ?
These were very educated folks that did not commit crimes

And that made them the U.S.'s responsibility? lol sure thing. When I see anybody else taking in even a fraction of the world's refugees as we took in, then I will care about everybody else's sniveling; so far I think only Brazil has done so, but even they on a much smaller scale than the U.S.

As for Israel, they treated the traitor and spy Pollard as if he were a hero.

When I see anybody else taking in even a fraction of the world's refugees as we took in, then I will care about everybody else's sniveling
Be fair, the US created a fair number of the world's refugees, from the Americas to the ME, to SE Asia and Africa.

Be fair, the US created a fair number of the world's refugees, from the Americas to the ME, to SE Asia and Africa.

lol more insane rubbish. You deviants really have to rely on the uneducated and the stupid for support.

Has America as society ever been Anti-Semitic?​

Yes, but only mildly compared to real "anti-semitism" as has been witnessed by the world, and it was getting a lot better until Zionists imposed themselves.

Has America as society ever been Anti-Semitic?​

Yes, but only mildly compared to real "anti-semitism" as has been witnessed by the world, and it was getting a lot better until Zionists imposed themselves.

Pointing out Jewish dirty laundry isn't 'antisemitic', much as many would like to pretend.

DudleySmith
Many Jews are extremely leftist and they did not help their survival

Many are good conservatives now. The New York crowd have been handed their asses by all the 'Diversity' they supported in the 1960's; all those excellent Jewish schoolteachers that made NYC's public school systems the envy of the world were toast overnight when the Democrats let the black racists take over the school systems and replaced most of them with cronies and dumbasses. I guess they thought 'minorities' would be grateful or something. lol what a hoot. Book smarts isn't everything.

If you want to pretend America's foreign policy hasn't produced a lot of the world's refugees, your fellow despicables will be happy to go along with that.

I see you still avoid listing all these 'atrocities n stuff'. No problem, because we all know you commies and deviants are full of shit.

Jews were also banned from country clubs

So, you think those clubs didn't discriminate against all sorts of whites as well? That seems to be a big snivel with Yankee Jews, not being able to hang out with a bunch of rich drunken Episcopalians, as if they were missing out on something. lol they weren't.

DudleySmith
I just read that Minneapolis was once ruled by Jewish gangsters from the 20s to the 50s
I knew about Detroit but that never lasted too long

Forum List

Back