Has America as society ever been Anti-Semitic?

Did you lose any family when the allies sunk U-boats?

No, but some German Jews probably did. Did you?

If Hitler had liked Jews, most German Jews would have loved to kill Americans for their beloved Fuehrer.

Last edited:
I'm not Jewish so I'll only guess when the KKK held their most influence was the most trying time for Jews. The Holocaust Museum's website is the best resource I know if I wanted to look into the matter.

Jews felt very German for centuries until they were completely betrayed and targeted for extermination

I'm not Jewish so I'll only guess when the KKK held their most influence was the most trying time for Jews. The Holocaust Museum's website is the best resource I know if I wanted to look into the matter.

The Jewish newspapers and the Jewish Encyclopedia are good sources, as are many Jewish scholars at the Israeli university; they don't whitewash Jewish history much.

DudleySmith
Yes , Jews in WW2 were very good pilots .
American Jews smuggled planes and pilots from USA to Israel . This saved the new nation from complete destruction in their first war
The Egyptian army was on its way to win when they saw a few planes and freaked out

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
DudleySmith
Yes , Jews in WW2 were very good pilots .
American Jews smuggled planes and pilots from USA to Israel . This saved the new nation from complete destruction in their first war
The Egyptian army was on its way to win when they saw a few planes and freaked out

My granddad played a small peripheral role in a plan to load up three tankers with weapons and supplies here in Texas while the war was on; the U.S. government seized two of them, but the war as over before the third one ever got there. My Dad and two of my uncles were getting ready to go over as well, but too late. One of my uncles was in the Austrian occupation zone after the war; it was common to pretend not to see any refugees coming across from the Soviet Zone; not so on the Soviet side, where bribery was necessary and only when certain guards were on duty; some of those guards themselves defected; those that didn't defect were later shot by the Soviets who feared their exposure to Americans would corrupt others.

Germans offered to ship all the Jews anywhere but away from Central Europe
Not a single nation would even take one , through many were highly skilled and smart

DudleySmith
Most Jews killed were living in Poland
I think that was 3 million !!!

The rest were mostly In hungry , Romania and Russia

Yitzak Arad gives some 3.5 to 4.5 million killed in the Operation Reinhard camps, which were strictly death camps, not labor camps. He bases this on the records of rail cars sent to their rail stations from parts of Poland left behind by the Nazis. They were closed in early 1943 and buried to hide them. The Americans only started their bombing campaigns in mid -1942, I think.

Germans offered to ship all the Jews anywhere but away from Central Europe
Not a single nation would even take one , through many were highly skilled and smart

There weren't many German Jews, some 300,000 to 400,000. The U.S. took in over 130,000 over the 1930's, even with our restrictions during a major Depression.

Forum List

Back