Has anyone actually seen the birth certificate for Obama?

upload_2017-11-14_18-52-36.png

The truth is out there.

Google Department of health hawaii Obama

Or just do what you usually do- go to WND and Stormfront for your information.

some topics should be just off limits in this room. don't we have a conspiracy theory room you can spam up?
It's not a conspiracy. No one has examined the actual document itself, as far as I know. Do you know anyone who has?
What's the BIG FN difference except you republican scum have nothing to say about your great leader so you try to shovel crap on obama and hillary?
The difference is that if Obama was not a legal citizen, then everything he has done as President would be null and void. But Democraps don't seem to care about things like that as long as their agenda to destroy democracy progresses.

some topics should be just off limits in this room. don't we have a conspiracy theory room you can spam up?
It's not a conspiracy. No one has examined the actual document itself, as far as I know. Do you know anyone who has?
What's the BIG FN difference except you republican scum have nothing to say about your great leader so you try to shovel crap on obama and hillary?
The difference is that if Obama was not a legal citizen, then everything he has done as President would be null and void. But Democraps don't seem to care about things like that as long as their agenda to destroy democracy progresses.

God you Birthers are idiots.

If any President- such as your Dear Leader Trump- was not actually a citizen- every single action he has taken- would still be in effect.

You Birthers don't seem to care about facts, or the law, or logic- and quite obviously- in the truth- in your agenda to destroy our Democratic Republic.

What difference does it make. Trump is doing everything he can to nullify Obama anyway.

What difference does it make. Trump is doing everything he can to nullify Obama anyway.
good. lots of his stuff needs nullfy'ing.

but it has nothing to do with his birth cert.

Speaking of what difference it makes IF true and it isn't ,he got away with it BUT now the lying cheating sex pervert IS in our WH and repubs kiss his butt For shame

I don't believe that Obama has ever produced his actual birth certificate for examination. All we have is an electronic copy posted on the web. And there is strong evidence that it is a fake. So, in fact, no one has actually seen the actual document itself. Call me suspicious, but I smell a rat.

Sheriff Joe, had his investigators look into it and found it was a fake, and they also found the one they used to fake Obables , it was a woman’s birth certificate that they changed and put Obables name and such on it.
I’m sure the press conference is still on YOUTUBE, just look it up, they go into great detail as to how it was faked, they put Obable fake certificate against the one they stole .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of what difference it makes IF true and it isn't ,he got away with it BUT now the lying cheating sex pervert IS in our WH and repubs kiss his butt For shame

Sex Pervert, what I thought President Clinton didn’t live there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe that Obama has ever produced his actual birth certificate for examination. All we have is an electronic copy posted on the web. And there is strong evidence that it is a fake. So, in fact, no one has actually seen the actual document itself. Call me suspicious, but I smell a rat.

Sheriff Joe, had his investigators look into it and found it was a fake, and they also found the one they used to fake Obables , it was a woman’s birth certificate that they changed and put Obables name and such on it.
I’m sure the press conference is still on YOUTUBE, just look it up, they go into great detail as to how it was faked, they put Obable fake certificate against the one they stole .

Sheriff Joe is a con man. No real law enforcement officer has a real 'investigation' and announces his 'findings' in a press conference- but never releases any of the findings in print- and never hands over the findings to the DA, or the FBI, or the Attorney General.

Why you believe that con man and his 'press conference'- rather than the State of Hawaii is just a sign of how deluded Birthers/Trumpsters are.

Sex Pervert,

The Sex Pervert who openly boasted about how he likes to just grab women by their pussies.

You elected him. He is our President now.

Forum List

Back