Has Biden Vanished Off The Face Of The Earth?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For last time I checked that as of right now he is still the "president." Yet since he announced that he's stepping out of the race we don't hear all that much about him anymore.

Nope! He's been hard at work....

For last time I checked that as of right now he is still the "president." Yet since he announced that he's stepping out of the race we don't hear all that much about him anymore.
You're so pathetic.

You troll the internet 12 hours per day, do some research rather than whatever this ^^^ is.

He gave remarks to reporters yesterday or the day before while getting on the helicopter.

Biden is like a BAG OF TRASH! They don't need him anymore, he smells and his younger co-part WHORE Kamala has taken over. You won't see him again but I think he is going to die soon from a broken heart. Democrats KILLED Biden....:omg:

Yeah, but what does Biden do?
you may have heard that that there are a few problems on the world requiring the talents of a statesman? biden, and blixen are the best we got, and they are holding it together, barely, how about you stop backing the monday morning quarterback and help?.

Gold digger Jill though is taking her umpteenth tour of the world. Only the taxpayer is her Sugar Daddy.
You forgot what a normal first lady looks like.

Typically they don't sequester themselves in a new york apartment for 4 years.

The Trumps have skewed your perception.

Forum List

Back