Has Biden Vanished Off The Face Of The Earth?

I wonder how many times melania has renegotiated her prenup. Have you seen her on the hate tour in the last 6 months.
You told us what Melania is many times so since before 2016. Truth or not truth. We are telling you what Jill is. Many peasant class women can see it clearly. Talk to them.

Yeah, bang-up job dimocrap scum have done, huh? That withdrawal from Asscrackistan was one for the books, huh?

Sponge Brains Shits Pants telling Putin that a "Minor Incursion" into Ukraine would be okie-doke, dimocrap scum pandering to RagHeads encouraged them to pull that 10-7 stunt.

Joey Shits Pants giving BILLIONS back to Iran gave them money they needed to make missiles for Hezbollah.

So we have the possibility of WW3 on two fronts.

dimocrap scum SUCK!
allies strengthened and unified. putin in stalemate at best.

we seem to have failed slow down the slaughter in gaza, but who can we negotiate with if bibi keeps killing their leaders and refuses to stop the settlements.

the americans who favor genocide may not agree with the policy, but it seems fair and overall diplomatic. trump's monday morning quarterbacking (we all know that the trump plan for any disaster is "it will go away, all on its own, in 2 weeks")

Trumpers: spend their time trying to ridicule and diminish the Biden accomplishments of the last 10 days

Also Trumpers: Gee, where is Biden?

allies strengthened and unified. putin in stalemate at best.

we seem to have failed slow down the slaughter in gaza, but who can we negotiate with if bibi keeps killing their leaders and refuses to stop the settlements.

the americans who favor genocide may not agree with the policy, but it seems fair and overall diplomatic. trump's monday morning quarterbacking (we all know that the trump plan for any disaster is "it will go away, all on its own, in 2 weeks")
You should just go soak your head if you be stupid enough to think Putin is stalemated. There's no hope for you. At all. I see burger-flipping as the pinnacle of your success. Maybe a school janitor.

Go back to your game boy.

I don't favor genocide but if Israel wants to kill everything that moves in Gaza, good on them. If ever a group of people deserved it, they do.

There's a career for you. Rage Boy in Gaza. Sounds like a fit to me -- No pun intended but I'll take credit for it anyway

1722793460412.png

you poorly educated trump humper - dark brandon was busy coordinating hostages to be released with several other countries & russia. AND he did it while having covid.

next time you bitch about something, at least have a fucking clue as to what you are bitching about. god damn - you're an idiot.

Taking a nap.
He earned it. He spent his last 10 days bringing home hostages and doling out funds to farmers and rural areas and traveling the country, talking about student loan forgiveness.

While the orange slob golfed and held a puny rally and threw away the black vote.

He earned it. He spent his last 10 days bringing home hostages and doling out funds to farmers and rural areas and traveling the country, talking about student loan forgiveness.

While the orange slob golfed and held a puny rally and threw away the black vote.

& bringing up hannibal lector.... again.

Forum List

Back