Has Biden Vanished Off The Face Of The Earth?

For last time I checked that as of right now he is still the "president." Yet since he announced that he's stepping out of the race we don't hear all that much about him anymore.
I think with war between Israel and Iran / “Hezzbollocks” seemingly imminent and the horrible economic numbers just released, no one wants Biden in front of a microphone or before the press saying something really stupid.

I think with war between Israel and Iran / “Hezzbollocks” seemingly imminent and the horrible economic numbers just released, no one wants Biden in front of a microphone or before the press saying something really stupid.
Good point....also Harris camp has told Joe " keep your fukkin mouth shut".....

So you're big point is that someone else typed it for him.

Okay.

Let's compare that with Trump, who doesn't have the ability to form normal sentences.
Trump is crude but he's Trump.
W was pretty bad too.

Joe was erudite at one time....but let's face it. He probably doesn't even remember what his opinions are anymore.

Trump is crude but he's Trump.
W was pretty bad too.

Joe was erudite at one time....but let's face it. He probably doesn't even remember what his opinions are anymore.
Joe Biden was never “erudite”. Obama was which is why he and Biden never really got along.

Forum List

Back