Has It Come Down To:We Have No Evidence That Russia Colluded,We Just Assume The Russians Colluded !!

The morbidly obese naked Emperor, Donald Trump, has an ego which cannot handle the fact he got a leg up by the love of his life Vladimir Putin. So while he no longer denies Russia helped him get elected, Dear Leader is doing everything he can to throw up as much smoke in front of this fact as possible, even going so far as to deliberately obstruct the investigation into Russia's interference, with the help of all the other alligators with which he has populated his stinking swamp.

Trump is now bordering on treason, all for the sake of his thin-skinned, insecure, lying ego.

Trump's behavior is making him look like he has something to hide. Rather than defend out country and root our the weaknesses which continue to make us vulnerable to inference from a hostile power, Trump's obstruction of justice is enabling the enemy. One can be forgiven for thinking this means he was and is colluding with that enemy.

I have my doubts Trump colluded, but his actions are making him look guilty as shit.

Trump sure as hell is putting the lie to his "America First" rhetoric. He is clearly putting himself above the country.

Traitor.

:2up: For those of us that have been watching Fox News all week/last week, it seems that the loonies still have no evidence to bring to the fox news hosts, they lose every argument, say that there is evidence out there that Trump Colluded With The Russians, Trump talked to Putin a few times, The Russians hacked 130 Million Balllots, etc...etc. And till this day ,,,NOTHING !!!! :iagree:

Now they are just assuming that Russia cost Hillary to lose the election by 7 or 8 Million votes.
Now we are all seeing what happens "When You Assume" :piss2::oops-28:
If, as you and Fox News claim, there is no evidence of the Trump people colluding with the Russians, what are the Senate and House and the FBI investigating, it must be wondered.

I dunno... especially considering it already has been stated that there is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians regarding the election.
Understanding the difference between the legal definitions of "collusion" and "meddling" may be beyond to the intellectual ability of the average rw member and poster here at USMB. Comprehending that meddling and interference can be illegal and not include collusion is apparently way to complicated for them to comprehend or even imagine.
Please list something illegal that Trump did. List a specific statute he violated. Also include some manner of convincing evidense.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

:2up: For those of us that have been watching Fox News all week/last week, it seems that the loonies still have no evidence to bring to the fox news hosts, they lose every argument, say that there is evidence out there that Trump Colluded With The Russians, Trump talked to Putin a few times, The Russians hacked 130 Million Balllots, etc...etc. And till this day ,,,NOTHING !!!! :iagree:

Now they are just assuming that Russia cost Hillary to lose the election by 7 or 8 Million votes.
If, as you and Fox News claim, there is no evidence of the Trump people colluding with the Russians, what are the Senate and House and the FBI investigating, it must be wondered.

I dunno... especially considering it already has been stated that there is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians regarding the election.
Understanding the difference between the legal definitions of "collusion" and "meddling" may be beyond to the intellectual ability of the average rw member and poster here at USMB. Comprehending that meddling and interference can be illegal and not include collusion is apparently way to complicated for them to comprehend or even imagine.
Please list something illegal that Trump did. List a specific statute he violated. Also include some manner of convincing evidense.

if anyone needs to be impeached, its Maxine Waters. just for being terminally brain dead

:2up: For those of us that have been watching Fox News all week/last week, it seems that the loonies still have no evidence to bring to the fox news hosts,

Meanwhile in the real world- the FBI continues to investigate possible collusion between Russia and Trump campaign members.

maybe by the year 2525, someone will find evidence that Russia was the primary reason why Hillary lost by 7.8 million votes

Trump's behavior is making him look like he has something to hide. Rather than defend out country and root our the weaknesses which continue to make us vulnerable to inference from a hostile power, Trump's obstruction of justice is enabling the enemy. One can be forgiven for thinking this means he was and is colluding with that enemy.

I have my doubts Trump colluded, but his actions are making him look guilty as shit.

Trump sure as hell is putting the lie to his "America First" rhetoric. He is clearly putting himself above the country.

Traitor.
d
Wow, if we're judging on behavior we should have Obama, Clinton, Holder, Susan Rice, Pelosi, and Harry Reid locked up.

He lies to America every day. We don't need no stinking statutes. You need evidence, listen to any of his speeches or childish rants.

He lies to America every day. We don't need no stinking statutes. You need evidence, listen to any of his speeches or childish rants.
Even if I agree that your claim is true, which it isn't, I said list something illegal he has done. You failed to do.that. Lying is perfect legal unless you do it under oath.

Forum List

Back