Has Obama Started A New Cold War With Russia?

Has Obama Started A New Cold War With Russia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Looks like the Russians are now renewing their agreements with Iran to arm them with new weapons and assist them in building more Nuclear Facilities. Has Obama pushed the Russians in this direction? What do you think?

This could not be more cut & dry:

Weakness Invites Aggression (and nobody is weaker than 'ole limp-wrist himself)

The Cold War never really ended. It thawed significantly and the ice got really then, but it never completely melted.

Russia and the United States are still both competing against each other when it comes to military technology and capabilities. They still oppose each other on variety of international issues all over the world.

Fortunately for the United States, Russia is much weaker than the old Soviet Union, but they still are a threat. The NATO alliance has expanded to 28 nations, but most countries in NATO have deeply cut defense spending, often to the bone. While the NATO alliance is much larger in terms of countries, its capabilities have actually shrunk over the past couple of decades.

The Cold War never really ended. It thawed significantly and the ice got really then, but it never completely melted.

Russia and the United States are still both competing against each other when it comes to military technology and capabilities. They still oppose each other on variety of international issues all over the world.

Fortunately for the United States, Russia is much weaker than the old Soviet Union, but they still are a threat. The NATO alliance has expanded to 28 nations, but most countries in NATO have deeply cut defense spending, often to the bone. While the NATO alliance is much larger in terms of countries, its capabilities have actually shrunk over the past couple of decades.

Looks like things are getting worse though.

If we accept that Obama is going to abide by a political solution and work within a political framework, the crisis will go away, but if he ends up attacking Syria anyway, we are right back where we started, on the brink.

Honestly I don't think so, the cold war never really ended we are always on opposite sides with the Russians in conflicts.

No. All Putin did was set his friend Assad on the right path.

He also made Barry Boy look like the inept asshole that he is.

Works for me.

I voted no.

I don't think our relations with Russia are much different than they have been in a decade. It's just that no one has any respect for the moonbat messiah, nor should they. He's proven to be an incompetent and petulant child. The Russians know that eventually we'll have an real man in the WH who won't take any shit and isn't hell bent on weakening our country.

They're merely taking what they can get while our bed wetter in chief continues to struggle putting together a coherent foreign policy.

I voted 'no' because the Stuttering Clusterfukk didn't really start anything.

He's just an incompetent assclown that doesn't know how to deal with recalcitrant bullies.

"Let a smile be you body armor'' is not a Foreign Policy.

It's stupidity. The kind only a dimocrap can believe in.

You wonder how we got such an incompetent moron in Office?

Look at who voted for him?

Any questions?

Obama's Go it Alone Cowboy Diplomacy is an Epic Fail

Dubya had a coalition of the Willing, what's Obama got, I mean besides the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda?

Looks like the Russians are now renewing their agreements with Iran to arm them with new weapons and assist them in building more Nuclear Facilities. Has Obama pushed the Russians in this direction? What do you think?

Actually, thanks to Ronald "The Traitor" Reagan, we got played.

The Russians, seeing their Warsaw Pact, untenable, conned the US under Reagan to soften the blow to their economy during the "breakup" by dumping billions in US cash toward the Russian thugs from the KGB and Mafia.

Once reorganized, Putin (aka "Little Stalin") came to power and began re-inserting the autocracy. Thanks to George W (I wanna kick Saddam's ass for being mean to Daddy) Bush, Putin was able to fool the US into thinking he was a-okay, by batting his eyes at ol'George (Who saw into the man's soul).

Obama saw what a commie pig this guy is, and stopped the love fest.

Unfortunately the right still loves Putin. :doubt:

The Russians, seeing their Warsaw Pact, untenable, conned the US under Reagan to soften the blow to their economy during the "breakup" by dumping billions in US cash toward the Russian thugs from the KGB and Mafia.

Once reorganized, Putin (aka "Little Stalin") came to power and began re-inserting the autocracy. Thanks to George W (I wanna kick Saddam's ass for being mean to Daddy) Bush, Putin was able to fool the US into thinking he was a-okay, by batting his eyes at ol'George (Who saw into the man's soul).

Come on man, BOOOOSH & Reagan? You really gotta escape that time warp you're stuck in. You're sounding like a bitter ole nutter now.

Last edited:

Lost 'em again, huh?

Look under your mommy's sleeper sofa that you're spending your nights on.

They look like this

BMS00130.jpg

Forum List

Back