Has O'Reilly Had His Behavior Analysts Figure Out Why Cruz's Body Jerks When He Talks

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
His bizarre body language and weird speaking pattern reminds of those insane TV evangelists.

Last edited:
Cruz just needs to save and reboot. That's all. lol

Has anybody figured out why, it seems, all dimocrap scum are such hypocrites?

Even the FILTHY rich ones -- Which, in case you didn't know it (you didn't) most BILLIONAIRES are dimocrap scum.

Surprised? Of course you are. I call it 'Media Induced Stupidity'

It's all the rage for the last 50 years

Anyway......

Fight for $15 Billionaire Won’t Hike Wages Until Feds Make Him

minimum-wage-540x317.jpg

P.S.
dimocraps are scum
ALL of them

I'd like to know who told Cruz that he MUST periodically nod his head quickly and purse his lips whenever the person he is speaking to is talking.

Ted....we know that you DO NOT understand simple concepts like equality for all and the need for compromise. Don't think nodding your head will fool us into thinking that you do.

I'd like to know who told Cruz that he MUST periodically nod his head quickly and purse his lips whenever the person he is speaking to is talking.

Ted....we know that you DO NOT understand simple concepts like equality for all and the need for compromise. Don't think nodding your head will fool us into thinking that you do.

Tell us about your 'equality for all' scumbag.

We'd all like to hear more about that.

moron. You really are just simply a stupid human being, incapable of progressing or growing past your College Sophomore bumper sticker slogans.

Tell us about your 'equality for all' scumbag.

We'd all like to hear more about that.

moron. You really are just simply a stupid human being, incapable of progressing or growing past your College Sophomore bumper sticker slogans.

Has anyone ever told you that you are a very pleasant person. You brighten my day with every post.

Wow, you're quite taken with Ted aren't you...lip pursing .. :neutral:

Ted Cruz may be more wacky than the Donald. Here is a man who has done nothing in life except suck on the teat of government. At least Trump lived in the real world for a while. Between Cruz and Trump the righties will soon be hiding in the remote regions of North America, Oh I know we can only hope - in power republicans are a useless bunch. Imagine a religious nutcase like Cruz as president and you soon realize our founders' headaches would be unreal. James Madison would love how the separation of church state is now one enormous collaborative sales pitch in which snake oil keeps the wingnuts content. A few pieces below cover the government mooch. Get a job Cruz then you can comment on the American citizen and worker. Save these links in case you wake from this republican nightmare. Bacon anyone? Ted cooks too.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...race-paranoia-loving-gun-lobbyist-larry-pratt

Cruz is one weird dude, he is living proof intelligence has nothing to do with smarts. An Einstein who lived in the deepest ideological fantasies would still be a fanatic. Consider the below as another example.

"You know, music is interesting. I grew up listening to classic rock and I’ll tell you sort of an odd story. My music tastes changed on 9/11. And it’s a very strange — I actually, intellectually, find this very curious, but on 9/11, I didn’t like how rock music responded. And country music collectively, the way they responded, it resonated with me and I have to say, it — just as a gut level, I had an emotional reaction that says, “These are my people.” And so ever since 2001 I listen to country music, but I’m an odd country music fan because I didn’t listen to it prior to 2001." Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Says He Used to Like Rock Music but Now Prefers Country Music Because of 9/11

The Absolutist - Ted Cruz is an unyielding debater—and the far right’s most formidable advocate

Ted Cruz, the Absolutist

Yes. I'm taken with him. He's my favorite GOP clown. I'm rooting for him. I want to see what happens if you dummies actually nominate a "true conservative" with strong religious views.

Ted Cruz may be more wacky than the Donald. Here is a man who has done nothing in life except suck on the teat of government. At least Trump lived in the real world for a while. Between Cruz and Trump the righties will soon be hiding in the remote regions of North America, Oh I know we can only hope - in power republicans are a useless bunch. Imagine a religious nutcase like Cruz as president and you soon realize our founders' headaches would be unreal. James Madison would love how the separation of church state is now one enormous collaborative sales pitch in which snake oil keeps the wingnuts content. A few pieces below cover the government mooch. Get a job Cruz then you can comment on the American citizen and worker. Save these links in case you wake from this republican nightmare. Bacon anyone? Ted cooks too.

Ted Cruz Panders To Assassination-Threatening, Race-Baiting Gun Lobbyist Larry Pratt

Cruz is one weird dude, he is living proof intelligence has nothing to do with smarts. An Einstein who lived in the deepest ideological fantasies would still be a fanatic. Consider the below as another example.

"You know, music is interesting. I grew up listening to classic rock and I’ll tell you sort of an odd story. My music tastes changed on 9/11. And it’s a very strange — I actually, intellectually, find this very curious, but on 9/11, I didn’t like how rock music responded. And country music collectively, the way they responded, it resonated with me and I have to say, it — just as a gut level, I had an emotional reaction that says, “These are my people.” And so ever since 2001 I listen to country music, but I’m an odd country music fan because I didn’t listen to it prior to 2001." Ted Cruz Ted Cruz Says He Used to Like Rock Music but Now Prefers Country Music Because of 9/11

The Absolutist - Ted Cruz is an unyielding debater—and the far right’s most formidable advocate

Ted Cruz, the Absolutist

Thanks for all that crap you posted and I didn't read....

You must absolutely hate Hillary, on the taxpayer teat and all...

Yes. I'm taken with him. He's my favorite GOP clown. I'm rooting for him. I want to see what happens if you dummies actually nominate a "true conservative" with strong religious views.

I would expect doom and ancient cigar tricks in the Oval Office yet again...

Forum List

Back