Has the American hating world all of sudden become big fans of assad?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They all sure all of a sudden loved saddam didn't they? Like overnight. Well, when willy bombed Iraq for wmds, saddam was still a bad guy that the first bush did not take care of adequately.

Then all of a sudden saddam was just poor innocent muslim guy.

Assad and Putin been crushed by the world for a while now. How about now?

How is the left wing media reporting it? Anyone know? I have so many of the losers on ignore.

Are they all of a sudden assad fans?

They all sure all of a sudden loved saddam didn't they? Like overnight. Well, when willy bombed Iraq for wmds, saddam was still a bad guy that the first bush did not take care of adequately.

How is the left wing media reporting it? Anyone know? I have so many of the losers on ignore.

The left always side with evil on every issue. They worshipped the USSR as they murdered over 60 million Russians, Syria is just an asterisk in their lust for evil.

The left always side with evil on every issue. They worshipped the USSR as they murdered over 60 million Russians, Syria is just an asterisk in their lust for evil.
Well, make no mistake. They are in a catch 22. They probably need to stay silent about this for a bit, because remember. Their isis heroes are still fighting assad.

Sooooo....

They are delicately needing to balance this.

Forum List

Back