🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has the Democrat ideology become Christians = Bad and Illegal Mexicans = Good?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
If so, why would that be the case?
Could it be that the fundamental components which framed the foundation of America....Christian values, beliefs and Biblical writings, impede the no boundaries, anything goes, free for all sort of society sought after by Democrats and Lefties?
Meanwhile the illegals serve as their pawns, their insurance, their populous of voters to assure a one party rule.
It’s actually quite an elaborate, brilliant plan for unAmerican filth...no?

Last edited:
Only thing I will add to this is, it is not "Democrat ideology". Rather it is the ideology of the far left progressives they have allowed to take over their party. Everyday Democrats across America do not share the beliefs of the fringe left, even if they vote for those that are. We are so divided today that they (like Republicans) will vote down the party line unless there is extraordinary reasons not to.

Why do Republicans call themselves "Christian". I'm pretty sure they are pissing Jesus off.

DtWl9PoXcAIIbLs.jpg

Dsf290sWoAA_ZJ0.jpg

DqukS0cXQAAC6Wf.jpg

No

No

</end thread>

I’m quite certain you fellas can prove that by linking us to your posts where you have shown your discontent for illegal aliens and support for Christianity...a real American virtue....right?
(I’m thinking you should probably pretend you don’t see this post...huh?)

Why do Republicans call themselves "Christian". I'm pretty sure they are pissing Jesus off.

DtWl9PoXcAIIbLs.jpg

Dsf290sWoAA_ZJ0.jpg

DqukS0cXQAAC6Wf.jpg

Don’t make shit up...Who called themselves a Christian?
See, most of us have the iQ to know that Christians built this nation and all it stands for. There is really only one group of fools LefTarded enough to try to convince people that they are the bad guys.

See, most of us have the iQ to know that Christians built this nation and all it stands for. There is really only one group of fools LefTarded enough to try to convince people that they are the bad guys.

Nope, just the phonies like your kind.

No

No

</end thread>

I’m quite certain you fellas can prove that by linking us to your posts where you have shown your discontent for illegal aliens and support for Christianity...a real American virtue....right?
(I’m thinking you should probably pretend you don’t see this post...huh?)

Or how about you link me to the post where I praise Mexicans or condemn Christians.

You'll probably just ignore this request, right?

DtWl9PoXcAIIbLs.jpg

Dsf290sWoAA_ZJ0.jpg

DqukS0cXQAAC6Wf.jpg

See the thing is, you're not a Christian. It's great you're standing up for them. But why don't you let the real Christians speak for themselves.

Could it be that the fundamental components which framed the foundation of America....Christian values, beliefs and Biblical writings, impede the no boundaries, anything goes, free for all sort of society sought after by Democrats and Lefties?
Meanwhile the illegals serve as their pawns, their insurance, their populous of voters to assure a one party rule.

America was not founded on Christianity.

You have a sick and perverse understanding of what Christian values are.

People like you make a mockery of Christianity.

DtWl9PoXcAIIbLs.jpg

Dsf290sWoAA_ZJ0.jpg

DqukS0cXQAAC6Wf.jpg

Thread Title:

Figure it out nitwit.

False dichotomy.

Illegal Mexicans are Christians. Deeply Christian, hard working, family oriented.

In short, the perfect Republican demographic.

Oh, wait. What was I thinking!? The have the wrong color skin.

Never mind!

False dichotomy.

Illegal Mexicans are Christians. Deeply Christian, hard working, family oriented.

Never mind!

Oh, you’re one of those...you didn’t know that ILLEGAL MEXICAN = BARELY LEGAL, IMMORAL, WELFARE DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL ANCHOR BABY?
Check out these “Christians”.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

DtWl9PoXcAIIbLs.jpg

Dsf290sWoAA_ZJ0.jpg

DqukS0cXQAAC6Wf.jpg

See the thing is, you're not a Christian. It's great you're standing up for them. But why don't you let the real Christians speak for themselves.
Republicans are not "real" Christians. Why would you think they are? They are against everything Jesus stood for.

America was not founded on Christianity.

If I were an ignorant, immoral fuck up that’s exactly what I’d try to believe as well.

False dichotomy.

Never mind!

Oh, you’re one of those...you didn’t know that ILLEGAL MEXICAN = BARELY LEGAL, IMMORAL, WELFARE DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL ANCHOR BABY?
I have a link for you, too: Confirmation bias

Same tired bullshit, different century.

2aj6mwp.jpg

False dichotomy.

Never mind!

The moral and values leader of the Republican Party:

DtIk6pxWkAAmLt_.jpg

Run with it.

Forum List

Back