🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has the Democrat ideology become Christians = Bad and Illegal Mexicans = Good?

Don't even pretend your bigotry has anything to do with Christianity, BrokerLoser.

You are no different than the far right Christian terrorists of your ancestors. You use the bible as a shield for your evil and your hatred.

You make me sick.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo-small.jpg

Aren’t those Christian Democrats?

If so, why would that be the case?
Could it be that the fundamental components which framed the foundation of America....Christian values, beliefs and Biblical writings, impede the no boundaries, anything goes, free for all sort of society sought after by Democrats and Lefties?
Meanwhile the illegals serve as their pawns, their insurance, their populous of voters to assure a one party rule.
It’s actually quite an elaborate, brilliant plan for unAmerican filth...no?

Is this you're daily I'm a racist idiot who knows nothing about anything thread?

Sure looks like it.

One thing's for certain, Republicans are anything BUT Christian.

Don't even pretend your bigotry has anything to do with Christianity, BrokerLoser.

You are no different than the far right Christian terrorists of your ancestors. You use the bible as a shield for your evil and your hatred.

You make me sick.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo-small.jpg

Aren’t those Christian Democrats?
Far right wing Christian terrorists. Only a dumb fuck would try to associate those far right wing Christian terrorists with the modern Democratic party. That you keep trying indicates you are a dumb fuck.

By the way. The Klan dominated the GOP for a while, too, dumbshit.

Nevertheless, you sound just like the Klan. If you want to consider yourself a Democrat, please do!

One thing's for certain, Republicans are anything BUT Christian.
Trump has definitively proven that. They will never wash off the anti-Christian cum stain Trump has put on the GOP.

If so, why would that be the case?
Could it be that the fundamental components which framed the foundation of America....Christian values, beliefs and Biblical writings, impede the no boundaries, anything goes, free for all sort of society sought after by Democrats and Lefties?
Meanwhile the illegals serve as their pawns, their insurance, their populous of voters to assure a one party rule.
It’s actually quite an elaborate, brilliant plan for unAmerican filth...no?

America was not founded on Christianity.

If I were an ignorant, immoral fuck up that’s exactly what I’d try to believe as well.

K.

Forum List

Back