Has the Liberal Press gone From Resistance to Treason?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The NYT ran a story giving details about a new intelligence community asset, to include the full name of the director and his wife and family. Any terrorist can simply look the dudes address up and go kill him and his loved ones. The gave out secure, classified information that damages our national security.

Similar incidents unveiling sources and methods have been leaked to the lib press who published everything almost immediately.

Do we need a law restricting the ownership of the media outlets of our country to only its own citzens and no corporations that own other businesses allowed?

Something has to happen to make these morons responsible.

My Google works just fine. However, when I Google NYT story intelligence assets (what the OP is bitching about), all I get is a list of leaks that Trump and his administration have leaked. Even has the story of him leaking intelligence to the Russians in the Oval Office.

Nothing about the NYT listing the names and addresses of intelligence assets. Not even from another source.

It is a crime for me to reference unauthorized revealed classified information.

You will have to google it yourself.

Just what I thought, you have nothing but your own rumors, not even a fake news story.

Just an empty excuse to accuse others of treason.

What has happened to the Party of Lincoln? Where are the Conservatives? All we see now are these rabid RW Pooting lovers and all they seem to do is lie.

JimBowie1958

Shame on you.

:eusa_naughty:

It is a crime for me to reference unauthorized revealed classified information.

You will have to google it yourself.

Just what I thought, you have nothing but your own rumors, not even a fake news story.

Just an empty excuse to accuse others of treason.

What has happened to the Party of Lincoln? Where are the Conservatives? All we see now are these rabid RW Pooting lovers and all they seem to do is lie.

JimBowie1958

Shame on you.

:eusa_naughty:

The altRight ate them.

My Google works just fine. However, when I Google NYT story intelligence assets (what the OP is bitching about), all I get is a list of leaks that Trump and his administration have leaked. Even has the story of him leaking intelligence to the Russians in the Oval Office.

Nothing about the NYT listing the names and addresses of intelligence assets. Not even from another source.

I've been reading the NYT since I lived in NY and I still read it every day. Not saying its not there but I missed it.

JimBowie1958 could give us a title to Google but he won't because it doesn't exist.

I've been reading the NYT since I lived in NY and I still read it every day. Not saying its not there but I missed it.

JimBowie1958 could give us a title to Google but he won't because it doesn't exist.

You know, I think you're right, because whenever I post something that sounds out of the ordinary, I post a link to go along with it, because I like to discuss the article in question.

And, most people on this board are usually happy to provide a link when asked. At least, if they aren't lying or if they feel their information is sound. People who lie or don't trust what they are saying won't link.

You know, I think you're right, because whenever I post something that sounds out of the ordinary, I post a link to go along with it, because I like to discuss the article in question.

And, most people on this board are usually happy to provide a link when asked. At least, if they aren't lying or if they feel their information is sound. People who lie or don't trust what they are saying won't link.
Your Google Fu suxors.

The NYT ran a story giving details about a new intelligence community asset, to include the full name of the director and his wife and family. Any terrorist can simply look the dudes address up and go kill him and his loved ones. The gave out secure, classified information that damages our national security.

Similar incidents unveiling sources and methods have been leaked to the lib press who published everything almost immediately.

Do we need a law restricting the ownership of the media outlets of our country to only its own citzens and no corporations that own other businesses allowed?

If we can Lower Taxes, our Commerce Clause applies.

That answer your question?

I dont doubt that the Federalis have the Constitutional authority to regulate our media ownership, but how far should it go?

Is it a good idea to restrict ownership of TV stations/networks,radio and newspapers to American citizens and specify that no one can own more than one of them?

We used to have laws like that and it seemed to serve us well.

I dont doubt that the Federalis have the Constitutional authority to regulate our media ownership, but how far should it go?

Is it a good idea to restrict ownership of TV stations/networks,radio and newspapers to American citizens and specify that no one can own more than one of them?

We used to have laws like that and it seemed to serve us well.
Eminent Domain applies if pursuant to public policies; only the South, prefers to resort to our Second Amendment instead of the First Amendment, first.

Forum List

Back