Has the United States become a Terrorist Organization; Killing Americans over Turtles

Attempting to Massacare Americans Over Turtles: Terrorism or not?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
No, I refer to it as "BLM land" because I go out into BLM land frequently to shoot guns, and that's what everyone calls it. BLM land is different than National Park land, or State Park land, or any other sorts of public land. There are different rules, and people call it BLM land to prevent confusion.

BLM doesn't own the land, the United States of America does.

Ok, but you referenced it as "BLM owned", not "BLM land". That is the point. Subtle changes, until it truly is owned by by them, and then there will definitely be no confusion.

I don't believe I have ever referred to it as "BLM owned" land.

No one has been killed, dude. Histrionics just make your point even less intelligible.

Oh I get it. Sen Reid can refer to anyone who opposes unjust actions by government officials as "terrorists"..
But when government attempts to force its will on an ordinary citizen protesting an unjust action by use of a barrel of a gun, that is not terrorizing that citizen?
Terror is a state of mind. A reasonable person can under the law make the determination as to whether he is being terrorized. In this case, the federal authorities were acting as though they were a part of a cause and not simply enforcing the law.
Because had they been doing that, acting as law enforcement, they would have done their duty and made an arrest. No this incident is the result of federal officials on a crusade. Somebody pretty important in Washington, and we think it's pretty easy at who to point the finger, has hard on for this guy.
The ONLY reason this guy was not shot and killed or arrested is due to the watchful eye of the public and the groundswell of "we're not going to just sit back and take your shit anymore."
Your response is typically political.

It always cracks me up when the folks who yell and scream about the Constitution the most - are the ones who know the least about the Constitution.

Maybe they assume everyone else knows as little about it as they do, and they can con them into thinking it supports their position.

Just funny stuff

What does "shall not be infringed" mean to you, since you claim to be a Constitutional expert?

Please show me my quote saying I am a Constitutional expert.

"are the ones who know the least about the Constitution."
You wrote that..
It implies you have a far more inclusive knowledge than others.
So which is it?

No one has been killed, dude. Histrionics just make your point even less intelligible.

Oh I get it. Sen Reid can refer to anyone who opposes unjust actions by government officials as "terrorists"..
But when government attempts to force its will on an ordinary citizen protesting an unjust action by use of a barrel of a gun, that is not terrorizing that citizen?
Terror is a state of mind. A reasonable person can under the law make the determination as to whether he is being terrorized. In this case, the federal authorities were acting as though they were a part of a cause and not simply enforcing the law.
Because had they been doing that, acting as law enforcement, they would have done their duty and made an arrest. No this incident is the result of federal officials on a crusade. Somebody pretty important in Washington, and we think it's pretty easy at who to point the finger, has hard on for this guy.
The ONLY reason this guy was not shot and killed or arrested is due to the watchful eye of the public and the groundswell of "we're not going to just sit back and take your shit anymore."
Your response is typically political.

:lol:

So you're in the "THE GOVERNMENT TRIED TO KILL BUNDY BUT THE PATRIOTIC PATRIOTS SAVED THE DAY WITH THEIR GUNS" group?

And hold on, by your standard, since no one was killed, you should stop calling the Patriot Militias "terrorists," as one of the titles of the threads on USMB has loudly proclaimed. Shouldn't you go use you moderation powers and change the title of that thread since you feel this way?

1. I don't believe that I've ever called "patriot militias" "terrorists".

2. We don't moderate based on our opinions, or how we "feel". We moderate based on the rules of this message board. There's no rule against being wrong - otherwise it's likely everyone of your threads would have been deleted.

Do you disagree with the Senator's (Reid's) assessment of these people?
Oh, as a moderator, with above statement "There's no rule against being wrong - otherwise it's likely everyone of your threads would have been deleted", you are about to cross a line.

And hold on, by your standard, since no one was killed, you should stop calling the Patriot Militias "terrorists," as one of the titles of the threads on USMB has loudly proclaimed. Shouldn't you go use you moderation powers and change the title of that thread since you feel this way?

1. I don't believe that I've ever called "patriot militias" "terrorists".

2. We don't moderate based on our opinions, or how we "feel". We moderate based on the rules of this message board. There's no rule against being wrong - otherwise it's likely everyone of your threads would have been deleted.

Do you disagree with the Senator's (Reid's) assessment of these people?

Yes. I think they are fools, not terrorists. I'm sure they mean well.

Oh, as a moderator, with above statement "There's no rule against being wrong - otherwise it's likely everyone of your threads would have been deleted", you are about to cross a line.

No, I'm not. Nothing about me being a moderator prevents me from speaking my mind.

Last edited:
WE all are - so if you think a freeloading welfare cowboy has a right to free feed for his cattle, then get your votes together and get the law changed.

I see your benefactor, called those patriots today "DOMESTIC TERRORISTS"!

HHmmmm.... Domestic terrorists..... Looking back into history, I imagine that an America claimed to be a British colony, and having England forcing TAXES. LAWS and REGULATIONS on the colonists, WITHOUT the colonists having a F'N word to say about what was being shoved down their throats, and having said colonists RESIST these unjustified acts, should be classified as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.... Seems the correlation between Bundy and the FOUNDING FATHERS is quite similar, and without STRONG MEN of resolve and fairness, taking actions against ESTABLISHED LAW, THIS VERY COUNTRY, would NOT be here as we know it today!.... Next time some scumbag says something anti- patriot, remind the bastard where HE came from.... They won't understand it, they're brain dead, Kool-Aid drinkers, that only want to take, but gentlemen, you and others WILL get it. Thank you FOUNDING DOMESTIC TERRORISTS for what you did, the laws you broke, and the tyranny you were able to overthrow, may WE THE PEOPLE be as effective today!

Yup, militia mutts running around like Rambo junior wannabees, flourishing weapons and etc, is terroristic behavior.

Bundy is a welfare cheat, Vigilante, and your are supporting him.

Yes, the Minute men were also flourishing weapons and Etc. Your mental masturbation is duly noted.

You mean the gov't sends Bundy FREE MONEY...Now, I didn't know that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

mtlg1h.jpg

Last edited:
Were there really 200 armed feds there? Does anyone have a valid link from a real news source that shows them?

Is the Washington Times a real news source to you, or must it be a left wing organization, like the N.Y. Times?

Armed federal agents surround Nevada ranch in latest standoff - Washington Times

Where has Bundy's wife's claim been substantiated? Where are the photos of the alleged 200 armed agents?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6ja2oyldw]BLM Leaving the Bundy Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

Is the Washington Times a real news source to you, or must it be a left wing organization, like the N.Y. Times?

Armed federal agents surround Nevada ranch in latest standoff - Washington Times

Where has Bundy's wife's claim been substantiated? Where are the photos of the alleged 200 armed agents?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6ja2oyldw]BLM Leaving the Bundy Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

Were they on Bundy's private property or on Federal lands? here are the pictures of them actually standing their armed?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6ja2oyldw"]BLM Leaving the Bundy Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

Were they on Bundy's private property or on Federal lands? here are the pictures of them actually standing their armed?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA"]Ranch Riot!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents and Attacked by K9's. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKIddR_x8U"]Video proof that BLM and CNN LIED about attack dogs at Bundy ranch in Nevada - YouTube[/ame]

2bdw1h.jpg

Last edited:
Has the United States become a Terrorist Organization; Killing Americans over Turtles
You and others on the right who believe such nonsense are clearly insane.

You've been outvoted 2:1 on this thread. Also, if Harry Reid can call the Bundy's terrorists, than the BLM are most certainly terrorists by such a low standard.

Forum List

Back