Has your opinion or support of Trump changed much after phony indictment?

Has your opinion or support of Trump changed much after phony indictment?

• Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • most Americans like TRUMP just the same or better

• Dims need to remember: "If you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven..."

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I admit, I had several options that were very good, didn't know which to choose :45:

But you know, you can't help thinking about Jesus's words:

"If you don't forgive, you will not be forgiven, for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you [on Judgment Day (I'm sure that's the day he was referring to)]

I admit, I had several options that were very good, didn't know which to choose :45:

"If you don't forgive, you will not be forgiven, for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you [on Judgment Day (I'm sure that's the day he was referring to)]
No. My opinion has not changed. I've always known him to be a piece of crap. :auiqs.jpg:

Lame poll..indictment not fake..as real as it gets, in fact. Now whether or not Trump will be found guilty is another story..but the indictment took place..as did the arraignment.
If you have issues with reality...might want to skip the trial..BTW..spoiler...that will be real as well~

Trump belongs in prison. The people that continue to support him are traitors to the law and the to the united states.
but Hitlery, who gave our country's CLASSIFIED information to our ENEMIES (when her server was hacked)

she gets to walk in your sick ass opinion

I don't give a rat's rotten ass about what sickos like YOU think. You have NO ethics or morals.

Lame poll..indictment not fake..as real as it gets, in fact. Now whether or not Trump will be found guilty is another story..but the indictment took place..as did the arraignment.
If you have issues with reality...might want to skip the trial..BTW..spoiler...that will be real as well~
But you never screamed Indictment for the traitor Hitlery...

so you have no cred with intelligent people like myself.

Who voted for

like Trump better than ever?

LOL

I was going to choose that one also.

you know him personally. Do tell.
Nay, just by his history in business, ripping off charity, vows broken, oaths broken, him bragging of being a pussy grabber, the convicted crooks he brought with him to the White House, admitted crony criminals he pardoned, attacking gold star families, making fun of his own troops wounded in battle, stealing money from budget he approved to redirect to project congress would not fund, trying to overthrow elections, that kind of thing. Total piece of sht.

Nay, just by his history in business, ripping off charity, vows broken, oaths broken, him bragging of being a pussy grabber, the convicted crooks he brought with him to the White House, admitted crony criminals he pardoned, attacking gold star families, making fun of his own troops wounded in battle, stealing money from budget he approved to redirect to project congress would not fund, trying to overthrow elections, that kind of thing. Total piece of sht.
But having a young intern "do you" in the People's House, not a problem for you
lying to the whole country about things in court (Bill's impeachment hearing)... no problem for you

Advocating the murder of helpless children in the womb who didn't ask to be put there... no problem for you

Dims ought to try having some morals... it won't kill them, really

I'll try to survive my lack of 'cred'...with such a sterling intelligence.
BTW...if you must call yourself smart..ya ain't~
hmmm... no comment on the fact you didn't criticize the traitor Hitlery..

figures

I don’t like Trump, but after today how can anyone say this isn’t a political witch hunt

I don’t like Trump, but after today how can anyone say this isn’t a political witch hunt
Thank you so much.. .never thought i would say that to a person who doesn't like Trump

But this shows that even dims are fed up with the political BS

you know what the Gutter Media has fabricated and then told you. I wish you guys would wise up to the fact you're being manipulated. :disbelief:

But having a young intern "do you" in the People's House, not a problem for you
lying to the whole country about things in court (Bill's impeachment hearing)... no problem for you

Advocating the murder of helpless children in the womb who didn't ask to be put there... no problem for you

Dims ought to try having some morals... it won't kill them, really
Who are you speaking to? I never said that. I voted for one of the house prosecution lawyers and knowing the guy, did again, though he lost and decided to wash his hands of Washington and be a successful lawyer and business man here in West Tennessee. I was a Fred Thompson supporter, a prosecutor in the Senate Clinton impeachment trial and still had my unqualified support, even supporting his presidential primary, until he dropped out the month before Super Tuesday. You have never heard me say Bill had good morals and he shouldn't have been fking Monica in the Oval office or anywhere else, and yes getting blowjobs was having sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski, in my book. So try something else other than Bill shaming, as it won't work.
I don't favor abortion across the board, but I don't set myself up to say all women are always wrong, and it is never the best answer, just because some whoring bimbos do seem to use it as their favored birth control. It will never be stopped and no women of wealth will ever be forced to have a baby, just because of mostly angry old white men, beating their chest. They have gone too far, in my opinion. But, I'll tell ya what. I will continue my record as an aging white guy, having never had an abortion and promise to never one in the future. If that's not good enough, fuck off.

Forum List

Back