🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hatch Retires and Romney Will Run

The Utah caucuses? Trump won the state by 45% to Hillie's 27%. The votes for the independent would have gone to Trump so you could say the Utah results were about 68 to 27 against Hillary.
Trump got only 13 percent of the vote in the Utah Republican caucus. He was severely thrashed.

So all those votes he got in the election were not pro-Trump as much as they were anti-Hillary.

Romney should be able to win the Senate seat handily, no matter what Trump's surrogates throw at him.
That's all Trump needed. Win is a win, sore loser. But yeah no surprise Mittens Romney get his mormon crowd.

I have more respect for Mormons than I do Christians. Some of them didn't sell their souls to the devil like Christians did.
A cliche response from the typical Trump hater..

Sen. Orrin Hatch Tells Friends He Plans to Retire, Sources Say

At least there is still civility in Utah. Trump got whacked in the caucuses and a quarter of Utah voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. I was not happy about Romney winning in 2012 however I wish he had run in 2016. He would have been a stronger candidate than Bush. Bannon will be a annoyance rather than a threat here.
Bannon Will be a force to be reckoned with due to his White superior intellect and tactics.

Not in Utah he won't. He will have his racist head handed to him.
Not true. Thanks to Bannon, Trump won Utah.

Romney got 73% in 2012. Trump got 45.5%. Utah is the most Republican state in the Union and Trump could not get 50%. Thanks to Bannon and Trump.

The Utah caucuses? Trump won the state by 45% to Hillie's 27%. The votes for the independent would have gone to Trump so you could say the Utah results were about 68 to 27 against Hillary.
Trump got only 13 percent of the vote in the Utah Republican caucus. He was severely thrashed.

So all those votes he got in the election were not pro-Trump as much as they were anti-Hillary.

Romney should be able to win the Senate seat handily, no matter what Trump's surrogates throw at him.
That's all Trump needed. Win is a win, sore loser. But yeah no surprise Mittens Romney get his mormon crowd.

I have more respect for Mormons than I do Christians. Some of them didn't sell their souls to the devil like Christians did.

A real response from a real values voter. Christians voted for someone who does not believe in God, was a sexual harasser, is a liar, and dishonest to start with. I went to a Christian school and never saw those values taught.

A real response from a real values voter. Christians voted for someone who does not believe in God, was a sexual harasser, is a liar, and dishonest to start with. I went to a Christian school and never saw those values taught.
Yep, that's Bill Clinton to the tee!

Yep, that's Bill Clinton to the tee!
DNBcntZXUAANnhF.jpg

We need to pass a low where Congress people get no staffing and only meet once a month like the zoning board

We need to expand the size of the House of Representatives to double or triple the size so they are representing far less people, thus making them less susceptible to special interests, and allow them to vote from their home districts instead of every vote requiring a quorum in Washington D.C., allowing them to be more accessible to their constituents.

agreed. we should just abolish the Senate too!

No, I do not agree with abolishing the Senate, but we should repeal the 17th Amendment and return it to its original function, which was to serve the interests of the individual state governments.
Nope. State legislatures can be corrupted. That’s why 17th was put into play in the first place.

We need to pass a low where Congress people get no staffing and only meet once a month like the zoning board
Give them 90 days to pass a budget (block grants to states) provide for national defense (that includes border security)...then go home. Leave the rest to the states.

If they sell their souls to the devil, they are not Christians. DUH! I guess that means you aren't one either. No big deal. You have the right to be wrong.

At least there is still civility in Utah. Trump got whacked in the caucuses and a quarter of Utah voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. I was not happy about Romney winning in 2012 however I wish he had run in 2016. He would have been a stronger candidate than Bush. Bannon will be a annoyance rather than a threat here.
Bannon Will be a force to be reckoned with due to his White superior intellect and tactics.

Romney got 73% in 2012. Trump got 45.5%. Utah is the most Republican state in the Union and Trump could not get 50%. Thanks to Bannon and Trump.
Alabama is most GOP state. Hawaii and Massachusetts most Democratic.

Why do you have to lie? I think it's pathological with you!

There was a third party candidate, who was also a Mormon!

So, looks like it's true: Romney's strapping the dog to the roof and heading for Utah.

Trump should be considering running on a new 3rd party ticket in 2020! Call it MAGA

Romney is a cinch to win the seat with a huge victory margin.

that is what it should have been and closer to what Romney got. Neither Trump or Bannon hold sway in Utah. Romney will win if he runs.

The issue of Romney was 2016. Romney will not win a Republican nomination primarily for suggesting a $10.10/hr minimum wage. Raising pay for the middle class IS NOT a Republican objective.

Christianity is a religion, Mormonism is a cult. Both are stupid.

Alabama is a GOP State....Number 4 in poverty.

I do applaud Arizona raising the State minimum wage to $10.00/hr. Went from number 3 to number 10!

Alabama is a GOP State....Number 4 in poverty.

I do applaud Arizona raising the State minimum wage to $10.00/hr. Went from number 3 to number 10!
Chicago is in a blue state and number one in murder....while living in taxpayer supported housing. Alabama number four in poverty...number one in people taking responsibility for own actions.

Forum List

Back