Hatch sends letter to the FBI referencing deeply troubling behavior from Ford's attorneys

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sen. Orrin Hatch, who has also publicly accused Democrats of doing everything possible to slow down Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s elevation to the Supreme Court, has sent the FBI a letter demanding to know if they are faced with more stall tactics during its upcoming probe of the allegations against Kavanaugh.
Hatch Sends Letter To The FBI Referencing ‘Deeply Troubling’ Behavior from Ford’s Attorneys

Oh yes many thought that donkey faced twat was evil looking, this winch just wants to nail anything wiht a penis to the cross. Can you tell by her looks as to why and how come. Most Trump haters can't they don't have that capacity to do so. They lack a certain intelligence gene.

as Newt was saying just this morning , these lefty dems , femi nazis want to Rule or RUIN and i have long thought the same thing . Especially when i see conservative type poster people giving the benefit of the doubt to 'mrobama' or other lefties . These dem lefties , feminazis are enemies rather than 'americans' .

• Banned
as Newt was saying just this morning , these lefty dems , femi nazis want to Rule or RUIN and i have long thought the same thing . Especially when i see conservative type poster people giving the benefit of the doubt to 'mrobama' or other lefties . These dem lefties , feminazis are enemies rather than 'americans' .

Have you ever had your mind blown on a daily basis when we see how low these Demotards are. My gawd these fkrs stop at nothing to keep control of the house, the population, and this is how they are all of them. As i'm sure you've seen me say over and over " LIE , CHEAT, STEAL.......

Nothing will ever be good enough for these nutjobs out to hang a Judge as if he's raped everyone claiming rape. These fkrs are mental cases honest to gawd.

Have you ever had your mind blown on a daily basis when we see how low these Demotards are. My gawd these fkrs stop at nothing to keep control of the house, the population, and this is how they are all of them. As i'm sure you've seen me say over and over " LIE , CHEAT, STEAL.......

Nothing will ever be good enough for these nutjobs out to hang a Judge as if he's raped everyone claiming rape. These fkrs are mental cases honest to gawd.

one little disagreement perhaps but i won't call them 'MENTAL CASES' because to me that means that they can't control themselves which is an excuse , Assumed mental sickness can supposedly be fixed and i don't want to ever trust them [see mrobama as example] . Thats why i use the word ENEMY because enemies know exactly what the are doing and there is nothing to fix MWars , .

• Banned
one little disagreement perhaps but i won't call them 'MENTAL CASES' because to me that means that they can't control themselves which is an excuse , Assumed mental sickness can supposedly be fixed and i don't want to ever trust them [see mrobama as example] . Thats why i use the word ENEMY because enemies know exactly what the are doing and there is nothing to fix MWars , .

True, but they probably do have a mental illness because they suffer from exactly what you said LOL..

Forum List

Back