hate crime

harryo

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2022
a lot of people don't know that blacks murder whites at much higher rates than whites murder blacks. Here a white mother begs for her life, but a black murders her. BLM does not make sense. Biden does not make sense talking about white supremacy and police brutality
blacks have the nerve to talk about black criminals being killed? we laugh at your idiocy

a lot of people don't know that blacks murder whites at much higher rates than whites murder blacks. Here a white mother begs for her life, but a black murders her. BLM does not make sense. Biden does not make sense talking about white supremacy and police brutality
blacks have the nerve to talk about black criminals being killed? we laugh at your idiocy
the majority of blacks kill every year in the USA are killed by other blacks. just go on line and check the statistics

the majority of blacks kill every year in the USA are killed by other blacks. just go on line and check the statistics
And the majority of whites killed every year are killed by other whites.

• Banned
laferia52
and?? and??
yes yes--white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 8 blacks every day
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa--do you deny this??

The DOJ stats very a little bit from year to year, but on average there is about a 2 to 1 murder rate between Blacks and Whites annually.
You can check it out on the DOJ website.
But the OP is correct, White on Black crimes receive immensely more Press coverage and they are almost always made into a racial issue, but never the other way around.
Also, the fact that the Progressive Press has no moral conscience when it comes to fanning the flames of racial hatred makes the interracial murder rate problem even worse.

• Banned
The DOJ stats very a little bit from year to year, but on average there is about a 2 to 1 murder rate between Blacks and Whites annually.
You can check it out on the DOJ website.
But the OP is correct, White on Black crimes receive immensely more Press coverage and they are almost always made into a racial issue, but never the other way around.
Also, the fact that the Progressive Press has no moral conscience when it comes to fanning the flames of racial hatred makes the interracial murder rate problem even worse.
yes that's right. with blacks being 1/5 the population of whites, that equals to blacks murdering whites at ten times the rate of the opposite

laferia52
and?? and??
yes yes--white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 8 blacks every day
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa--do you deny this??
not at all . like when some blacks say . why are so many of us in prison. my answer to them is maybe it is because you all commit more crimes

Last edited:
but I don't see them calling it racism and rioting burning private property and looting
I don't here them calling black on black crime racism either, because it is not. What's your point, again?

Point me to that stat, if you don't mind.

This is from 2013:

1645376377365.png

"If these rates were to hold, and the roles were reversed—i.e., if blacks represented 64 percent of the population while whites comprised only 13 percent—black-on-white murder would have exceeded 2,000 killings in 2013, while white-on-black murder would have resulted in only 39 deaths."

I don't here them calling black on black crime racism either, because it is not. What's your point, again?
the point is anytime the police kills a black criminal that resist arrest a lot times that criminal is armed. blacks riot. burning and looting private property. blacks always cry out Racism. they play the race card. you dont see that when a white criminal is killed by police while the police tries to arrest him.

It was heartbreaking to read about her begging him to spare her life for the sake of her children.

Of course, she was wasting her words, for most of those killers have no decency and no conscience.

Although the majority of that ethnicity do NOT engage in vicious crimes of violence, that ethnicity has an unusually large number of young men who do kill without any remorse.

And, of course, this situation will never improve.

If apple pie is quintessentially American, so too is violent crime committed by many young gentlemen of that ethnicity.

This is from 2013:

View attachment 604067

"If these rates were to hold, and the roles were reversed—i.e., if blacks represented 64 percent of the population while whites comprised only 13 percent—black-on-white murder would have exceeded 2,000 killings in 2013, while white-on-black murder would have resulted in only 39 deaths."

"Would have" proves nothing. The chart definitely proves in 2013 nobody killed anybody at 10 time the rate of another and neither blacks nor whites killed people of the opposite race.
1645382727778.png

Forum List

Back