Hate group exploits tragic shooting as catalyst for attack on white/southern culture

Did the southern states want to continue slavery? Perhaps they were against it.
I am sure they would have ended it once they didn't have to PAY for the federal government they were trying to get out from under. We shall never know shall we? Again though Slavery is NOT southern HERITAGE or CULTURE. Southerners and those who have taken the time to visit the south know exactly what I am talking about.
Based on the title of this thread, I thought we were talking about Trump and his campaign exploiting the death of Katie Steinle, the woman murdered in San Francisco. Her brother and parents are pretty disgusted with Trump.
Still waiting for the president or ANYONE from his regime to say ANYTHING about it...they love these kinds of things...they boo hooed over the deaths of 2 criminals one in Florida one in Missouri but are silent when beautiful white woman is murdered by illegal piece of shit.

Has he been asked?
Should he have to be asked? No. He should not.
Yes. Is he supposed to comment on every senseless crime?

I am sure they would have ended it once they didn't have to PAY for the federal government they were trying to get out from under. We shall never know shall we? Again though Slavery is NOT southern HERITAGE or CULTURE. Southerners and those who have taken the time to visit the south know exactly what I am talking about.
Based on the title of this thread, I thought we were talking about Trump and his campaign exploiting the death of Katie Steinle, the woman murdered in San Francisco. Her brother and parents are pretty disgusted with Trump.
Still waiting for the president or ANYONE from his regime to say ANYTHING about it...they love these kinds of things...they boo hooed over the deaths of 2 criminals one in Florida one in Missouri but are silent when beautiful white woman is murdered by illegal piece of shit.

Has he been asked?
Should he have to be asked? No. He should not.
How long will it take you to realize the world does not work as you want it to?

I listened to as much of that interview as I could stand. Fomenting racial hatred and division is something we could do permenently without.

The flag on state property had run its course. But feel free to fly it at your place or on your truck. You must realize that the overwhelming perception of 'southern heritage' especially in the context set forth by that sad, sad interview, is that of racial repression. I watched Wallace say "segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever!" You cannot deny the dark and cruel history since the Civil War, right up to my own lifetime.

Touting racially inflammatory pod casts only reinforces that perception.

Is that what you mean by "southern culture and heritage"?

And here the Rabid Right wingers are claiming illegal immigrants are responsible for rape, murder and drug trafficking. What makes this case so unique in the wake of al the dire warnings spewed up by the Rabid Right?

And here the Rabid Right wingers are claiming illegal immigrants are responsible for rape, murder and drug trafficking. What makes this case so unique in the wake of al the dire warnings spewed up by the Rabid Right?
What made 2 thugs being filled with lead so special Obama needed to specifically comment on them>?

I see a connection between Republicans bashing reverand wrights church and white people going into churches and killing black people.

Otherwise where does such hate come from?

I've heard Republican Christians on usmb say Obama's church isn't really a Christian church. Is that how you feel about black churches?

What made 2 thugs being filled with lead so special Obama needed to specifically comment on them>?
No. Answer the question. With all the havoc wrought by all the illegal immigrants (I assume a few are good people), what makes this case so unique?

I see a connection between Republicans bashing reverand wrights church and white people going into churches and killing black people.

Otherwise where does such hate come from?

I've heard Republican Christians on usmb say Obama's church isn't really a Christian church. Is that how you feel about black churches?
I hate christianity period. So I don't discriminate between white and black xtians.
No. Answer the question. With all the havoc wrought by all the illegal immigrants (I assume a few are good people), what makes this case so unique?
And what made those 2 shootings so unique he NEEDED to reply and this one isn't? We all know the answer. 1. He doesn't care. 2. He doesn't care because its a white woman killed by a non white criminal HE is allowing to stay here by making sure the BP isn't doing its job and is also not making illegal sanctuary cities follow the law.

Forum List

Back