Haters can't hate if there's no dislike button users slam youtube for mulling thumbs down fix

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ā€˜Haters canā€™t hate if thereā€™s no dislike button!ā€™ Users slam YouTube for mulling thumbs down fix
In a ā€˜Creator Insiderā€™ video aimed at YouTube content makers, project management director Tom Leung gingerly broached the subject of removing the ā€œdislikeā€ button ā€“ but only to combat trolls, he stressed. Users were not amused.

It's so funny how these leftist assholes try skurring all over the place stripping away the rights and speech from all these people they don't agree with. this is how much HISTORY LEFTIST POS pukes DON'T KNOW, You can't strip away people's sound minds on who in the hell is real or not.

LEFTIST PUKES ARE SO BEYOND SICKENING, and all are so gawd dam stupid they can't tell you how their speech got stripped right with it because morons listen to nothing and only to what they want to hear.

Compliments of #infowars for making this information available from this site. Good information finders really help make the masses aware of stuff most ppl aren't aware of .

As huge companies try that stunt like with 5G telling their idiots how great it is lmfao then fifty years later they will tell you that's why your balls fell off.

Last edited:
Hell, even the funny button here has been known to send some folks into a pissy hissy. Itā€™s a button, people. Calm down and find something real to worry and whine about.

ā€˜Haters canā€™t hate if thereā€™s no dislike button!ā€™ Users slam YouTube for mulling thumbs down fix
In a ā€˜Creator Insiderā€™ video aimed at YouTube content makers, project management director Tom Leung gingerly broached the subject of removing the ā€œdislikeā€ button ā€“ but only to combat trolls, he stressed. Users were not amused.

It's so funny how these leftist assholes try skurring all over the place stripping away the rights and speech of those these assholes don't agree with. this is how much HISTORY LEFTIST POS C..TS DON'T KNOW, You can't strip away people's sound minds on who in the hell is real or not.

LEFTIST PUKES ARE SO BEYOND SICKENING, and all are so gawd dam stupid they can't tell you how their speech got stripped right with it because morons listen to nothing and only to what they want to hear.

Compliments of #infowars for making this information available from this site. Good information finders really help make the masses aware of stuff most ppl aren't aware of .

As huge companies try that stunt like with 5G telling their idiots how great it is lmfao then fifty years later they will tell you that's why your balls fell off.
they can just use their funny button like people do here.

Hell, even the funny button here has been known to send some folks into a pissy hissy. Itā€™s a button, people. Calm down and find something real to worry and whine about.

You know you have no life when.... you just spent X number of minutes whining on a message board about the horrifying prospect that a whole different site is thinking about maybe possibly dumping it's frowny-face button.

OH THE HUMANITY
hair-fire.gif

DearGlassBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Whatā€™s better than all that are the folks that brag about their ratings as if they mean something.

*My high ratings prove that my opinion is more sound and that people here like me.* :lol:

Whatā€™s better than all that are the folks that brag about their ratings as if they mean something.

*My high ratings prove that my opinion is more sound and that people here like me.* :lol:
I admit, I kind of like getting the rating points; however, I understand the points mean very little. I can spend a considerable amount of time and effort to write a good, thoughtful post and get hardly any rating points for it. On the other hand, sometimes a one line response to the effect that Obama sucks or Trump sucks may bring a ton of rating points.

Forum List

Back